Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midway USA Login/Join 
Family Man
posted
This might be an amateur question, but is Midway USA a good company to do business with?

I always hear about Brownells, but I've only seen Midway USA referenced a few times related to range bags.

Thanks for your opinions.

Posts: 987 | Registered: December 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I’ve ordered a fair number of things from Midway and always been happy with their service. a family-owned company, strongly supportive of 2A and NRA.

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Midway is solid as well.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I have only had two transactions with them (the second one involving a return), but they went fine. I'd say they're good to go.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
They've always come through for me.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grapes of Wrath
Picture of Wino
posted Hide Post
One of the good ones, gtg.

Posts: 1454 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Been dealing with them for about 8 yrs. Never a problem.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
My experience has been very positive with Midway.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I've been a Midway customer for 20+ years. Never had a bad experience with them.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Midway is solid, but make sure you check your porch for a box from Top Gun Supply first. They might have already sent you what you were thinking about ordering. Big Grin

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Midway is great. I use Brownell's a bit more because they offer many coupons and have an amazing warranty on everything - but if they don't have it in stock Midway is the next place I look.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are organized, and easy to work with. Prices are kind of high, but they have some excellent deals on Black Friday for range bags, etc.

During the scare a few years ago, Midway did not raise their prices much, but the shipping prices went way up. I used to buy from Midway a lot, but rarely now. The last two years they sent me the Birthday Discount offer. However, even with the discount, I found the items I wanted at better prices from other suppliers.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
extremely good to go.

they have donated millions of 'round up' $$ to the NRA to support RKBA.

a preferred vendor of mine even if they cost a bit more.

----------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Midway is good to go.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Never had a problem with them. Been dealing with them for years. You should be fine.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
I've been a Midway customer for 20+ years. Never had a bad experience with them.

Agreed. I've got gear inbound from Midway right now, and got my next order halfway organized already.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Deal in confidence Smile

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Meedway Oosah?

Never heard of them...

Posts: 32427 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
Been dealing with them since before I had internet. Had to order from catalog. Never had any problems. I'd say 25+ years

Posts: 1275 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I've bought a few things from them and had no problems.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post