New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midway USA Login/Join 
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Been dealing with them for years with no issues. They can be a bit higher priced on some items than other online vendors though.

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1522 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Midway is good to go. They rarely mess up and when they do issues are resolved quickly. Prices aren't always the cheapest but they are consistent.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hairy2dawg:
Been dealing with them since before I had internet. Had to order from catalog. Never had any problems. I'd say 25+ years

I started buying from them before they were nationwide, when I was a student at MU in 1978. They were just a gun shop that sold lots of reloading supplies then. I bought a Lee Loader for my S&W 66. I think a 100 cast SWC .357 bullets was less than $4.

Posts: 7450 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I shop around for accessories etc., and Midway is not always the best deal when you include shipping. But they often are, and I've been dealing with them for many years with excellent satisfaction. My only gripe is that a return is credited as a Midway credit for further use. Maybe I missed the option to credit your card back, but I got the Midway credit once, and it took me a good while to use it up.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
I have ordered from them for years and have no complaints.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post