SIGforum
Midway USA

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1720043944

November 07, 2018, 09:02 PM
pillboxesghost
Midway USA
Bought a bunch of firearms/reloading items from them over the last 40 years or so. They are 100% GTG!!

------------------------------------------------------------
"I have resolved to fight as long as Marse Robert has a corporal's guard, or until he says give up. He is the man I shall follow or die in the attempt."

Feb. 27, 1865 Letter by Sgt. Henry P. Fortson 'B' Co. 31st GA Vol. Inf.
November 07, 2018, 10:03 PM
joel9507
Solid supplier.
November 07, 2018, 10:20 PM
DukeMinski
I've never used Brownell's but I have used Midway several times and have not had any problems.

For spare parts (like hammer springs), magazines, range gear, and misc stuff I usually use MIDWAY USA or TOP GUN SUPPLY.

For ammo I use CHEAPER THAN DIRT (usually the lowest prices for bulk practice ammo).

For sights I use OPTICS PLANET (biggest selection).

Hope this helps.
November 08, 2018, 12:17 AM
limblessbiff
They always ship fast too. I always get things inside of a week. Usually a couple days after
November 08, 2018, 12:42 AM
YooperSigs
Been using them for years. Shipping to the Yoop is only a bit slower than Top Gun Supply.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
November 08, 2018, 02:00 AM
KevinCW
Another vote of confidence for them. I have never had any issues there.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."
November 08, 2018, 05:02 AM
hile
I tend to use Brownells more often now, but I have used Midway as well.

*Edited because I am posting before coffee.
November 08, 2018, 07:22 AM
mlquin
They are a stand up company to deal with. I had to use their customer service once and they were prompt and courteous in fixing the order. The owner is a great 2A supporter as well. He's gone toe to toe with the libs in charge of Boone County threatening to pack up and move when they've tried to push a gun control agenda. So far he's been able to stay put.
November 08, 2018, 08:31 AM
Hawgster
Great company. Been using them for years.. Zero complaints!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
November 08, 2018, 08:40 AM
roberth
Midway USA is great!

November 08, 2018, 03:27 PM
jimb888
I love Midway. Good folks, good transactions.
November 08, 2018, 03:43 PM
sadlerbw
They have been as good as any online vendor I've purchased from. That is to say, they aren't perfect, but they usually do a good job and their customer service has been reasonable when I've had occasion to need it.

The most consistent issue I've had with them is something I've seen from other places as well: packing heavy items (bullets for reloading, for example) without sufficiently securing them. If I buy JUST a bunch of bullets, it's fine. If I buy some bullets and other lighter stuff as well, it all gets packed into the same box with some paper or air packs stuffed in. Packed this way, there is a good chance the box of bullets is going to be sliding and bouncing around inside the package. I've had this break open boxes of bullets before, which means picking through the packing material to make sure I get them all and getting them back into their original package, assuming it is still intact.

Not exactly a big deal, and it has happened to me with other online vendors as well. That's the closest thing to a 'problem' I have with Midway.

- Bret
November 08, 2018, 04:34 PM
bubbatime
VERY pro second amendment company that takes care of their customers. They send me free shit every year, since apparently, I spend so much money there.

Now that I have a thing called google, I find that their prices seem to be 5-10% higher than other retailers, but they do have good sales.

November 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
Brett257
Thanks for the replies everybody. I placed an order. They had a great deal on what I was looking for.
November 08, 2018, 05:38 PM
divil
As had been said before Midway is good to go.
November 08, 2018, 05:56 PM
.38supersig
Good for STI grips and a case of BMG.

They also carry reloading dies that others don't.

November 08, 2018, 06:15 PM
x0225095
I have prefered midway to brownells in many transactions.

0:01
November 08, 2018, 06:22 PM
dsiets
Good to go.
I recently received a pair of these, free shipping.
https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...tol-case-1050d-nylon
November 08, 2018, 06:28 PM
Spiff_P239
I've always had good experiences with Midway as well.
November 08, 2018, 07:36 PM
scratchy
Midway and Brownell's both good to go.