SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Katie Hopkins says London is "Obama on steroids"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Katie Hopkins says London is "Obama on steroids" Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I love this gal. She gives the stupid leftists fits, drives them up the wall. How? Why, with the Truth, old chap! Nothing more than the plain Truth.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/537...9001/?#sp=show-clips

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
She is great. I liked her line about how Londoners are madder at her than ..."a box of frogs". Big Grin

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5034 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's terrific!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Not afraid to speak. Good for her.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
That gal is on point, we need more Kaite Hopkins types out there in the media

Posts: 3546 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
It warms my heart to see someone over there speak up. And also good to gear that there are right-thinking people there as well.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
She turns me on. Cool

Posts: 4689 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The message libs and government officials keep putting out is, "We're fine! Nothing to worry about! Carry on." It reminds me of Monty Python's Black Knight at the bridge.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
She and Dennis Miller need to go on tour together with a two-person show, they'd play to packed houses on both sides of the pond.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
The message libs and government officials keep putting out is, "We're fine! Nothing to worry about! Carry on." It reminds me of Monty Python's Black Knight at the bridge.
There's a wonderful correspondence there, C. I hope you don't mind me linking to it:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ZmInkxbvlCs

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always wanted to visit France and England, but I'm not sure it's worth it anymore.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Last week while on the Varney show, she said Donald Trump was a McDonald's kind of guy--just a basic sort of guy. And then she said that Angela Merkel would kill her parents, cut out their livers, and have a side-dish of fava beans washed down with a nice Chianti. I spewed coffee all over myself at that remark. Razz

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoy her commentary a lot. This lady tells it like it is, and the left just can't handle the truth!!

Posts: 6612 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's got more balls than most of the "men" in American MSM. KUDOS KATIE!!!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FrankMoses:
I always wanted to visit France and England, but I'm not sure it's worth it anymore.

London is a remarkable city...stay in the west end and all will be fine...

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
That broad is awesome & Fox needs to give her a spot in their lineup, providing a more global perspective on progressive idiocy.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It's amazing how after repeated incidents no one will acknowledge that it is a damn problem.

I guess if it makes you feel better to think the guy cutting your head off isn't an Islamic extremist. However it doesn't change the facts.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37949 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
The box of frogs comment was great, I also like her telling JK Rowling to spend some of her billions and take in a bunch of immigrants

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post