SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Our new cat is a weirdo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Our new cat is a weirdo Login/Join 
Picture of katndog
posted Hide Post
I love personality. I agree, throw him a bonus cube every now and then Smile

Posts: 2629 | Location: CT | Registered: October 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
We have one cat that drinks with his paw; the other follows me into the bathroom and wants to drink from the bathtub faucet.

"All cats are weird."

Posts: 9027 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
My deceased cat, Echo, was like that with the ice dispenser. Her whole life it didn't matter where she was or if she was napping, if she heard the ice dispenser she hauled ass to the kitchen. I typically use the ice chip setting so it's a little messier so there was usually a chip or two to play with on the floor. If not, I usually tossed her one.

The day after x-rays revealed her lungs were nearly 100% tumor she even ran to the kitchen for an ice chip. She was out of breath, but that cat was all heart. That was about an hour before the traveling vet arrived to put her down. Sad day, but her running to the ice dispenser is a nice memory.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23199 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
My deceased cat, Echo, was like that with the ice dispenser. Her whole life it didn't matter where she was or if she was napping, if she heard the ice dispenser she hauled ass to the kitchen. I typically use the ice chip setting so it's a little messier so there was usually a chip or two to play with on the floor. If not, I usually tossed her one.

The day after x-rays revealed her lungs were nearly 100% tumor she even ran to the kitchen for an ice chip. She was out of breath, but that cat was all heart. That was about an hour before the traveling vet arrived to put her down. Sad day, but her running to the ice dispenser is a nice memory.

I'm very sorry for your loss Todd, she sounded like a very special kitteh. I know the pain of having to put a special friend down, you know how much you love them to do that as difficult as it is.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
25 cats on youtube think that your cat is normal ,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Ok, seems more normal now, I standby the jerk comment though

He does have tufts of hair between toes and in ears.

He pays attention to anyone who will scratch his head, even visitors. About 30 seconds in you get swatted though.

He lays in wait on his back, and pounces on anything coming down the hallway

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2914 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post