SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Nice Realxing Video to Start Your Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Nice Realxing Video to Start Your Day Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
hope this works

https://vimeo.com/151265983?fb...lt8QD2cit6UpCxeQwyyI

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Cool - where is that?

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I don't know where it was shot but I'm thinking west coast central California - I'm curious as well

looking at an FAA database to get a list of all airports with runways 32 and 20

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
That sure is a bad ass looking little yellow pusher.
What is that aircraft? What is it worth?
What is max airspeed and ceiling?
thanks
jgerge222

Posts: 787 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Its a modified Rutan Long-EZ homebuilt

one of the mods is the addition of two drop tanks for additional fuel

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing that's NorCal,

In the image at the start that is the Concord Bridge on I-80 that crosses over the Carquinez Strait at Crolona Heights, the oil refinery is just west of that little berg, right before you get to Valley Jo or Vallejo CA and Mare Island.

You can see Mare Islands square tip as it passes by on the left side of the video.

The tail info is available online and it's based out of Oakland..

N91CX Tail Info

The airport is KSTS Sonoma County Airport

Link to AirNav:KSTS

Posts: 23394 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Blissful Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any idea what the music was that this video was set to?

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marksman41:
Any idea what the music was that this video was set to?

It is “La llaha II Allah” by Deuter. Amazon music link

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
I'm guessing that's NorCal,

In the image at the start that is the Concord Bridge on I-80 that crosses over the Carquinez Strait at Crolona Heights, the oil refinery is just west of that little berg, right before you get to Valley Jo or Vallejo CA and Mare Island.

Yes.

P229

Posts: 3823 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well , now you did it....I miss my little Mooney Frown

Seriously , thanks for the nostalgic video. Did my heart good.

Posts: 1272 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post