SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Coca Cola Wants Everybody to ''Try to be Less White'
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coca Cola Wants Everybody to ''Try to be Less White' Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I am so sick of this shit. If you push black things you are a hero. If you are white you are a racist. They are brainwashing the idiots so that blacks control everything and whites (who by the way are still the majority)are powerless and weak and ashamed and hand everything over to blacks.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
I am so sick of this shit. If you push black things you are a hero.

You're not alone my friend.

Has anyone watched the new Target commercials where they praise black inventors?

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
The author behind this & the book “White fragility” is Robin DiAngelo 64, hails from Washington. A former professor at the U of Washington. She resides in Seattle and apparently doesn’t take to challenges of treatise very well and doesn’t accept interviews from those who challenge her none sense. If a similar book were written about any other racial group-Asian Insecurity, Black Hostility, Latinx Insensitivity, etc., not only would the book never become a bestseller, it would never be published. People would see the book for what it is — an absurd generalization that attributes negative qualities to an entire race of people — the very definition of racism.

For the record, she has peddled this bs before starting her charter in the late 90’s with a similar theme, that within a heterosexist society, heterosexuals take for granted, and are largely unconscious of, their social and economic privilege in relation to gays and lesbians. As for Coca-Cola, apparently there Legal dept must have never heard of Bakke v. California and have cause to be concerned for being sued for racial discrimination. Hit those idiots where it counts. In the checkbook.

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
quote:
I am so sick of this shit. If you push black things you are a hero.

You're not alone my friend.

Has anyone watched the new Target commercials where they praise black inventors?
Don't forget this is Black History Month. It's not unusual for pro-Black things to be happening. I don't agree with it, but it always happens.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Shoot...I quit drinking Coke probably around the same time I quit wearing Levis. That must have been somewhere in the 1970's. This is just a new card they are playing out of the same old deck.

I don't really care much for soft drinks, never have, and Wranglers are better jeans anyways, I really haven't missed either one.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a lot of work, I think I’ll just try to get a little more sun instead.

Posts: 10913 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I transitioned to Soda Stream about a year ago.
The flavors taste acceptable.
I like the assortment of flavors I can keep on hand. The Tonic makes it great for the bar.
Sometimes just carbonated water hits the spot.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Sumbitch. I like the taste of Coke, do not like Pepsi. So what am I supposed to do now?

Drink water? Out of the tap?

Seriously, folks: Do your health and the environment a favor: Drink water. Plain old tap water. Maybe filtered with something like a Brita filter. All that damn sugar water ain't good for nobody.

I occasionally enjoy a cola. And, when I do, I prefer Coke. But "occasionally" means maybe a couple times a year or so.
I drink water. A LOT of water. Mostly tap water, run through a Brita filter. I take a container of it with me every day. Occasionally, if I run out when I'm out and about, I might buy a bottle at a convenience store.

But I do like a Coke, maybe one a day. No sugar though, I drink only Diet Coke. It has been many years, maybe ten or more, since I have had a sugar type soft drink.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Let me be the first, on this thread, to apologize to the other board members and the entire Coca Cola Company for being born white

How inconsiderate of me. I feel so ashamed.

Sorry.

Seriously.

NOT.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Sounds like racial appropriation... no?

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
You're black, white, purple, or green, I don't care. Makes no difference.

Do something, push an agenda either in favor of, or against, somebody because s/he is black, white, purple, or green, now you have my attention, because you are wrong. There is no argument for doing this, that will carry water.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is an easy way to let Coca Cola know how you feel.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
She has her PhD, so I guess we have to call her Dr. Roll Eyes

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Imagine the backlash and media cartel coverage there would be if someone had said “stop acting black”.

I’ll never understand why corporations find it amusing to piss off potential customers while ironically at the same time calling for “inclusiveness”.

The whole era of woke corporatism just needs to die. It’s tedious, aggravating, disingenuous, dishonest and moronic. I wish they would all just shut the fuck up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am so sick of this shit. If you push black things you are a hero. If you are white you are a racist. They are brainwashing the idiots so that blacks control everything and whites (who by the way are still the majority)are powerless and weak and ashamed and hand everything over to blacks.

I feel the same way. It's racist and promoting racism. I will stick to Pepsi and avoid Coke.

IMO a company should be neutral. They have no business being in politics or something like this.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
They can "want" all they care to. Makes no difference to me.
Being of Norse heritage I know what me and mine are capable of if their want ever turns into force and nothing would please me more.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Tyrannical corporations and bureaucracies are the many headed serpent. They are an enemy that cannot be defeated passively. Cut one head off and hundreds of others retaliate. At least a tyrannical king was just one enemy.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I tried speaking in ebonics but it sounded odd...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
It's the "Critical Race Theory" bullshit.
The snowflakes tried to implement this shit at our national labs, but
President Trump killed it. Now Obiden has reimplement it by an executive order.
Pure racism. Here is a link.

https://www.vox.com/2020/9/24/...rsity-training-trump

Posts: 1552 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post