SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Coca Cola Wants Everybody to ''Try to be Less White'
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coca Cola Wants Everybody to ''Try to be Less White' Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I haven’t purchased a coke product in years. I was given a few bottles of Mexican coke which was actually pretty good.

But nothing from them now.

They might be ‘woke’ but I’m going back to sleep.

Fuckem

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Well, some folk try harder than others

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Sumbitch. I like the taste of Coke, do not like Pepsi. So what am I supposed to do now? Stop buying Coke because some idiot is spouting moronic bullshit?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30547 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
I personally dislike the current multicultural Coke commercial.

The people depicted enjoying the product are as close to my culture and folk as the creatures living at the bottom of the sea.

Something is very wrong with Coca Cola advertising.
When the commercials are made for idjits or by them i simply stop buying from this or that company.

As a kid, i was a Coke junkie. Now i buy Pepsi every now and then. I say no to woke coke.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
I'm a cola drinker but seldom ever buy coke anyway. I usually opt for the generic or off-brand. Faygo Cola for example is not only cheaper than coke but tastes better than coke to me. If Faygo goes woke, I'm screwed.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Sumbitch. I like the taste of Coke, do not like Pepsi. So what am I supposed to do now? Stop buying Coke because some idiot is spouting moronic bullshit?

You, and a million or so of your closest friends send them real, actual, paper letters -- that aren't as easily ignored as emails -- and tell 'em they're being shortsighted and doo-dooing in their nest. Smile

God bless America.

Posts: 13428 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Less Coke products in my shopping cart, actually, NONE!
Fuck them!

Posts: 4609 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Dammit. I drink diet coke daily, I hate Pepsi.

Have to find something new to drink now. I will be letting them know as well, I'm sure they won't care but I do buy a lot of it.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Wow. Every week, some new bullshit like this.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Perhaps a nice Valpolicella?

Wink

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Is RC Cola still made?

I will find an alternative.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Twenty years ago Eddie Murphy could have worked up a good routine on this subject matter.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is RC Cola still made?

^^^^^^^^
Yes!!! And have a moon pie with it.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Wow. Every week, some new bullshit like this.
If it were only every week, that wouldn't be so bad, but it seems like it's every day, or maybe every twenty minutes. Frown

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30547 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

Perhaps a nice Valpolicella?
Bordeaux pairs better with a bialy. Smile

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Well, I can certainly be less of a Coca-Cola drinker.
I have no problem drinking other flavors of soda; my life won't be less without it.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16489 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
If I'm being less white, then I must be being more something else? Isn't that cultural appropriating? I thought that was most bad?

Send your emails today... "As a white person who purchases Coca Cola, I will start being less white today, starting with not buying Coca Cola." Wink

Should I be upset because I don't buy coca cola?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I missed that boolit, Pepsi fan here since the 60's.

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
For somebody trying to encourage less whiteness, they sure did use a lot of white to make their request.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15696 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dangit they make Barq's rootbeer. Any other good ones?

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post