SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Coca Cola Wants Everybody to ''Try to be Less White'
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coca Cola Wants Everybody to ''Try to be Less White' Login/Join 
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Robin is a bigot

Curious. She stereotypes whites as being oppressive, arrogant, apathetic. And seemingly wants people to not treat people equally, rather to be quite racist in favoring everyone who is not white.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like A&W Rootbeer 1s1k...

Too bad... Another American icon lost to the left. I will drink anything but coke products from here on out.

Coke Zero and Coke w/ Splenda were my go too's for mixed drinks and when I just needed a fizzy pop.

Guess it is time to rekindle my love of RC Cola.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1528 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a soft drink. We'd all be healthier if we drank less of them. Thanks for the encouragement.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
I missed that boolit, Pepsi fan here since the 60's.

No, you didn't dodge a thing...

In 2017, Pepsi apologized for an advert in which model Kendall Jenner gives a smiling police officer a can of the soft drink to cheers and whoops from the assembled protesters.

Elle Hearns, an organiser for Black Lives Matter said the advert “plays down the sacrifices people have historically taken in utilising protests" and the advert was pulled just hours after its release, following widespread condemnation. (Dakor: uh-huh, widespread my ass)

A spokesperson for Pepsi said: “Pepsi was trying to project a global message of unity, peace and understanding. Clearly, we missed the mark and apologise.”

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Dr. Pepper*...

All.
The.
Way.

* To my knowledge, Dr. Pepper has yet to step into the idiotic, bullshit, social justice arena. But I drink Dr. Pepper only 6 times a year...if that.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I used the online contact form via Coca-Cola Company's website and let them know what I thought of their latest misstep and that I look forward to seeing the negative impact it has on their earnings moving forward. I and several family/friends will contribute to that trend to the fullest extent. As a lifelong consumer of their products, I'm very disappointed in Coke's idiotic leadership (or lack thereof) but as others have pointed out, less calories is good for the waistline.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
People can switch to Pepsi, but they are probably doing the same types of things. Global companies are pushing the globalist agenda for a reason.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want all white board members of Coke replaced immediately with black leadership. Boot the honkies out I want blacks running the show.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I'm just contrary enough that I might try to be more that way, just for spite.

I always felt we had that in common.

-Resist to the last-

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Robin is a bigot

Curious. She stereotypes whites as being oppressive, arrogant, apathetic. And seemingly wants people to not treat people equally, rather to be quite racist in favoring everyone who is not white.

It's clear to me these people do not hate racism, bigotry, discrimination, stereotypes, derogatory epithets and prejudice as long as they get to be the persecuting bigots.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
RC cola with the moon pie is at the top of the list of favorites with ice cold Dr.Pepper coming in second place. Pepsi aint worth the effort to pour out on the ground. But due to doctors orders for wife a soda of any flavor has not crossed our door stoop in 3 1/2yrs and this will not stop me from contacting corporate about my displeasure for their new stance and direction of this WOKE bull sh-t policy. ...................................... drill sgt.

Posts: 1952 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Dear Robin, You say:

Be less oppressive; talkin' to the wrong guy. I've never oppressed anybody

Be less arrogant: Seriously? You are popping me with that after you have the arrogance to mass all white people, all zillion of us as offensive and who need to be retrained? Seriusly?

Be less certain: Fair enough, unless it's something I'm certain about. You might not be clear on the definition.

Be less defensive: I am certain you mean that I should roll over on my back, feet in the air and pee on my tummy when being counciled by Anti-racist shit-birds so, un, no.

Be less arrogant: Do you ever watch TV, especially sports? Ever heard Cory Booker? EEver make your l head ittle speech to a mirror? Get back to me. I'll wait.

Be more humble: Roll Eyes I thought I was arrogant. Try to figure this out; I think there are some holes in your head logic.

Listen: You mean submit to the harangue, the daily explanation, The conversation we all need to have? Listen to this: Fuck No!

Believe: I do. It probably isn't what you mean though.

Break with apathy: You are talkin' to the wrong guy again. I'm not apathetic, not in the least.

Break with white solidarity: Please explain that to me. Every other hue, language group, genetic mutation, culltist group, and fringy politico can call for solidarity but I can't?

I am so sorry/ I gave your list of demands to my dog for the final decision and he peed on it so I guess I'm good the way i am.

Racist Twit.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Is RC Cola still made?

I will find an alternative.

These days you can buy the soda stream and just make your own.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Hmmm.....Why don't they say "Try to be more black?"

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2828 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Coke products

I can get by not buying any of their products. 7up, A&W and RC Cola are all cheaper in my grocery store anyway. I also prefer the unfortunately named Squirt to Fresca.

Posts: 3369 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
according to “unwoke activist” Karlyn Borysenko based on information from what she says is a company whistleblower.

Has this report been confirmed? What I see is that an intern at the Federalist is quoting some "unwoke activist" who allegedly has evidence from a whistleblower employee.

Posts: 586 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Sumbitch. I like the taste of Coke, do not like Pepsi. So what am I supposed to do now?

Drink water? Out of the tap?

Seriously, folks: Do your health and the environment a favor: Drink water. Plain old tap water. Maybe filtered with something like a Brita filter. All that damn sugar water ain't good for nobody.

I occasionally enjoy a cola. And, when I do, I prefer Coke. But "occasionally" means maybe a couple times a year or so.

As for Pepsi: Isn't PepsiCo as BIG anti-gun supporter? Seems I've seen them mentioned in this context several times in these pages?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ridgerat:
Hmmm.....Why don't they say "Try to be more black?"

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:. . .
It's clear to me these people do not hate racism, bigotry, discrimination, stereotypes, derogatory epithets and prejudice as long as they get to be the persecuting bigots.

Clearly a double standard. They claim their hateful speech is free speech. But anyone with an opposing view is guilty of hate speech. And their racism is cloaked as "equality/social justice". Anyone with an opposing view (such as those who support the Constitution) is racist.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watch the Glenn Beck YouTube video which he posted a few days ago about Coke. Regarding payments to law firms.

They have gone full retard.

Coca Cola circumvents Constitution with TERRIFYING mandates on diversity
Feb 3, 2021
https://youtu.be/2JgPVpD_zXA

Just when I got the embed video thing down, the KARMA site is no longer and I can't figure out a new way. Frown

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post