SIGforum
Coca Cola Wants Everybody to ''Try to be Less White'

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1690068974

February 21, 2021, 04:54 PM
nhtagmember
Coca Cola Wants Everybody to ''Try to be Less White'
I haven’t purchased a coke product in years. I was given a few bottles of Mexican coke which was actually pretty good.

But nothing from them now.

They might be ‘woke’ but I’m going back to sleep.

Fuckem
February 21, 2021, 04:56 PM
Hobbs
Well, some folk try harder than others

February 21, 2021, 05:40 PM
V-Tail
Sumbitch. I like the taste of Coke, do not like Pepsi. So what am I supposed to do now? Stop buying Coke because some idiot is spouting moronic bullshit?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
February 21, 2021, 05:43 PM
0-0
I personally dislike the current multicultural Coke commercial.

The people depicted enjoying the product are as close to my culture and folk as the creatures living at the bottom of the sea.

Something is very wrong with Coca Cola advertising.
When the commercials are made for idjits or by them i simply stop buying from this or that company.

As a kid, i was a Coke junkie. Now i buy Pepsi every now and then. I say no to woke coke.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20
February 21, 2021, 05:45 PM
Hobbs
I'm a cola drinker but seldom ever buy coke anyway. I usually opt for the generic or off-brand. Faygo Cola for example is not only cheaper than coke but tastes better than coke to me. If Faygo goes woke, I'm screwed.
February 21, 2021, 05:47 PM
vthoky
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Sumbitch. I like the taste of Coke, do not like Pepsi. So what am I supposed to do now? Stop buying Coke because some idiot is spouting moronic bullshit?

You, and a million or so of your closest friends send them real, actual, paper letters -- that aren't as easily ignored as emails -- and tell 'em they're being shortsighted and doo-dooing in their nest. Smile

God bless America.
February 21, 2021, 05:48 PM
armored
Less Coke products in my shopping cart, actually, NONE!
Fuck them!
February 21, 2021, 05:52 PM
Lord Vaalic
Dammit. I drink diet coke daily, I hate Pepsi.

Have to find something new to drink now. I will be letting them know as well, I'm sure they won't care but I do buy a lot of it.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
February 21, 2021, 05:58 PM
Prefontaine
Wow. Every week, some new bullshit like this.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
February 21, 2021, 06:06 PM
ersatzknarf
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Perhaps a nice Valpolicella?

Wink

P-220
Is RC Cola still made?

I will find an alternative.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
ZSMICHAEL
Twenty years ago Eddie Murphy could have worked up a good routine on this subject matter.
February 21, 2021, 06:07 PM
ZSMICHAEL
quote:
Is RC Cola still made?

^^^^^^^^
Yes!!! And have a moon pie with it.
February 21, 2021, 06:08 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Wow. Every week, some new bullshit like this.
If it were only every week, that wouldn't be so bad, but it seems like it's every day, or maybe every twenty minutes. Frown

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
February 21, 2021, 06:10 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

Perhaps a nice Valpolicella?
Bordeaux pairs better with a bialy. Smile

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
February 21, 2021, 06:13 PM
WaterburyBob
Well, I can certainly be less of a Coca-Cola drinker.
I have no problem drinking other flavors of soda; my life won't be less without it.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards
February 21, 2021, 06:14 PM
Elk Hunter
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
If I'm being less white, then I must be being more something else? Isn't that cultural appropriating? I thought that was most bad?

Send your emails today... "As a white person who purchases Coca Cola, I will start being less white today, starting with not buying Coca Cola." Wink

Should I be upset because I don't buy coca cola?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter
blueye
I missed that boolit, Pepsi fan here since the 60's.
a1abdj
For somebody trying to encourage less whiteness, they sure did use a lot of white to make their request.

www.zykansafe.com
February 21, 2021, 06:27 PM
1s1k
Dangit they make Barq's rootbeer. Any other good ones?