If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by djinco:
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
Maybe when I win the lotto I can buy one of those real expresso machines. I’d like to have one but I think of purchases in how many guns I could buy with my money. I could buy a few nice guns for the cost of some of those machines you guys listed. Instead of buying a machine for myself just tell me where you live and I’ll just swing by and pick up one from you on my way to the gun shop, I’ll tip you a fiver for the expresso.....

I would be happy to make you a nice drink, coffee, Americano, Cappuccino, or Latte. The commute might be a bit long however! Just stay away from the Star..... coffee.

If I’m ever in Colorado I’m looking you up.....

Posts: 4075 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Correction:

Turns out my neighbor sold his Quick Mill Anita HX for a Rocket Cellini Evoluzione HX some time back. He pairs it with a Eureka/Conti Valerio grinder. He lauds the non-compression valves in his Rocket as a huge upgrade from the compression type in the Anita.

Me? As previously noted I'm over 15 years now with this setup of an "old school" dual use single boiler Isomac Zaffiro and Cunhil Tranquilo grinder.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post