SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    July 3 & 4 will be interesting around here in the Black Hills of South Dakota
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July 3 & 4 will be interesting around here in the Black Hills of South Dakota Login/Join 
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
ASKSmith, I can imagine how you felt. I was in Gordon, Ne when Raymond Yellow Thunder was killed.

Pine Ridge and White Clay were on my sales route
Man talk about being in no mans land. Fear kept me moving. Life is always tough there. You are on tribal land.

I've ridden thru most of the West and central West Reservations on a motorcycle and never had a problem.

One time I stopped for gasoline at a Navajo reservation station, filled up and went inside to pay. As I walked in the cashier, who I never saw before, greeted me by name.

To this day, I wonder how in the hell did that Navajo man know my name.

Everyone answers to the name of "Bud". Cool

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8752 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post