SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA WINNER PICKED!!!: Kramer IWB Holster f/ Sig P228 -- Winner is "V-Tail"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA WINNER PICKED!!!: Kramer IWB Holster f/ Sig P228 -- Winner is "V-Tail" Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If a 229 will fit please include me.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could snuggle up close to my P228 with that.
Thanks for a chance.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
So cool ! My 228 has no holster Frown
Thank you, please enter me.

Haveme1@gmail.com

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
While interest does seem to have slowed down, I am going to leave this open until the middle of next week before running the Karmanator on it. My brother is about to pass away in Nashville and I am headed out of town to be with him and deal with the agony of his funeral. We've known this was coming from quite some time now; just didn't expect it until later this year, so I got caught off guard. Will plan on dealing with this Karma approximately Wednesday or Thursday of next week, so if you don't hear from me by then, somebody please ping me here or e-mail me and I'll git'er done. Thanks!

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
My interest hasn't "slowed down," please include me in your generous karma! Sorry about your bro, hoping for the best.

Posts: 6458 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your generosity, put my name in the hat.

Posts: 264 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Surfer
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I just traded for a 228 and no holster.

Posts: 1639 | Location: South East Mo. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well please! That holster will go very well with my 228!

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to have this! I carry my 228, and the Kramer it is in now is so old and loose, the pistol keeps wanting to fall out. Not good. Thanks!

Posts: 1642 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your brother, prayers sent for your family. Please enter me in your generous karma

Posts: 140 | Location: Western New York | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
I could make good use of the holster.
Thanks

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4133 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Thanks for offering the nice karma. Prayers sent for your family. My 228 would be very happy riding in this holster. Please put my name in.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator has chosen a winner, and that winner is: V-Tail! Congrats!!!

E-mail has been sent... and thanks to all who participated!

I have more stuff here to let go of, so give me a few days and I'll post another.

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Congrats V-Tail. Hope you enjoy it!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Arrived today. Thank you!

Now all I need to do is get my P228 back from a colleague who borrowed it. Wink Hopefully, later this week.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post