SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA WINNER PICKED!!!: Kramer IWB Holster f/ Sig P228 -- Winner is "V-Tail"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA WINNER PICKED!!!: Kramer IWB Holster f/ Sig P228 -- Winner is "V-Tail" Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
WINNER HAS BEEN PICKED BY THE KARMANATOR, AND THE WINNER IS: V-TAIL

Please come to the courtesy counter (respond to my e-mail) to claim your prize!

----------------------------------------------------------

Having received a lot of kindness and generosity lately from this fine forum of friends, I am in real need of offering some Karmas!

Let's begin with a Kramer IWB holster for the Sig P228. I haven't used it in quite a few years and it's just collecting dust in my spare holster bin, and even though I have a P228 on the way, I much prefer a completely different style of IWB holster anyway so will not use this one.

So........ anyone interested in this holster, please respond as usual and you'll be added to the Karma. I'll use the "KARMANATOR" to draw a winner after interest wanes a bit and you'll be notified here as well as via the private e-mail address in your profile, so be sure you have one! If the winner does not respond within 72 hours of notification, and new winner will be drawn.

Thanks, and good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bronicabill,

Posts: 4584 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Absolutely!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34106 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I have a P228. It would look good in that holster. Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30644 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Great holster. Awesome Karma. Thank you.

Posts: 516 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
I would like to get in on this. Have 2 228's with no holsters. Thanks.

o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I recently purchased a P228 from a Forum member.

Please count me in and thank you for the generous Karma.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1929 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I have two Police trade ins.

Posts: 7457 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I could use that. I don't have an IWB for my 228.

Thanks very much for the chance.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, i have a 229 with a 228 upper fitted for it. Thanks.

Posts: 103 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigproshooter
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! I have a 228 that needs a holster. Thanks.

Posts: 314 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. Thx for the opportunity too!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please count me in; my TT 228 could use a decent jacket- thanks for the chance!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Oh yes! Need one badly. I’m in. Thank you.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I don’t have an IWB for my P228. Thanks.

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me in too.
Thank you

More & more SIG's and a bunch of Smith & Wesson revolvers

Posts: 654 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: April 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your most generous offer. Thank you.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If a 229 will fit, please add my name.

Thanks

Posts: 726 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Very kind of you, sir. I'm in, please.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spieler
posted Hide Post
I've got a P228 that would snuggle into that nicely.

Please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 2433 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post