SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I may have found a good use of Twitter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I may have found a good use of Twitter Login/Join 
posted
Probably late to the game, but I discovered “real time” Twitter feeds. Similar to “this day in history”.

Not sure how accurate they are, but a cool idea with wide potential.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I use it for real-time and near-real-time tech security news/alerts and for Emergency Kittens Smile And a couple gun folk (e.g.: Pitbull Tactical).

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The one I’m reading is real time events as they happened this day in World War II. More an exercise in history.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
The one I’m reading is real time events as they happened this day in World War II. More an exercise in history.

What is the name of that one? That sounds interesting g to me.

Posts: 4055 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post