SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Primary Arms Black Friday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Primary Arms Black Friday Login/Join 
posted
Just a heads up, Primary Arms starting their black friday sale, I don't have a lot of free funds but I just picked up a blemished advanced microdot for 75 plus tax (picking up myself here in houston). Look to be some good deals.

Houston Texas, if the heat don't kill ya, the skeeters will.

Posts: 359 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the lead. Just ordered a Troy rear folding sight for $58.00 Smile

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, ordered one myself!

Note: the "blem" is that it won't work with standard T-1 micro mounts so you are stuck with the riser is comes with (or the low profile rail mount I assume it also has).

Not an issue for what I want to do with it, an inexpensive pistol build.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw that, I am replacing a bushnell trs 25 that is elevated by a cheap 4 inch long riser rail so I will be all good.

Houston Texas, if the heat don't kill ya, the skeeters will.

Posts: 359 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I have their new MD-RB-AD sight coming.
Arrives on Friday !!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post