Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Meatloaf Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This thread made me soooo hungry for meatloaf that I just took some out of the freezer. I like to cook up quite a bit at a time in muffin tins, and then vacuum seal 2-3 together in a bag and freeze it. I grew up eating it, and just love it hot, or the next day as a sandwich. Is there anyone(American) that doesn't like meatloaf??

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Draal
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the recipe link! Gonna make this REAL soon. Besides mashed potatoes, I like making home made mac n cheese as a side with a salad or green beans.

Posts: 164 | Location: Oak Park, IL | Registered: July 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Sidds
We use Ground Turkey just it is ground beef,We just use more spices.

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Draal:
Thanks for the recipe link! Gonna make this REAL soon. Besides mashed potatoes, I like making home made mac n cheese as a side with a salad or green beans.

Yeah, Pioneer Woman rocks. I'd never used milk, bacon or Parmesan before. I did use a mixture of pork and beef, bread crumbs instead of sliced bread, and dried parsley.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post