SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Officer involved shooting in Chicago
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Officer involved shooting in Chicago Login/Join 
posted
The Chicago police acted as judge, jury and executioner. He did not command 'Tec to drop his gun or announce himself,” Russell said. “He didn’t kill anybody although he had a gun. Maybe he would have surrendered.”

Really?????

Here is the story below:
http://wgntv.com/2017/07/02/fa...oting-in-lawndale-2/

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank God the Officers won and were not injured but I gotta tell you that these people make me laugh. Where did this dumbfuck come up with the term "respectful engagement" ? What the fuck does that even mean? Came out of the night with no lights or sirens,lol. Hey, asshole, this ain't a fuckin game where you have to play fair. Your boy was shootin up the hood and he paid the price for it. Fuck em. But just think of the innocent people that get another shot at life because your boy met the wrong coppers who know how to take care of business.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Headshot on an armed suspect who had been shooting at people. Pretty cut and dried

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Family members say Locke suffered two strokes, which made it difficult for him to work. Despite that, they say he always provided for his two daughters and fiancé.

Anybody want venture a guess as to how he was providing for his two daughters and fiance?

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Dantingnac. Haven't had that. Is there a particular year that is best?

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
In the words of my karma t-shirt:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sgalczyn,

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4574 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
Thank God the Officers won and were not injured but I gotta tell you that these people or folks make me laugh. Where did this dumbfuck come up with the term "respectful engagement" ? What the fuck does that even mean? Came out of the night with no lights or sirens,lol. Hey, asshole, this ain't a fuckin game where you have to play fair. Your boy was shootin up the hood and he paid the price for it. Fuck em. But just think of the innocent people that get another shot at life because your boy met the wrong coppers who know how to take care of business.

Bulldog7972, fixed it for you. Wink

I have to wonder how many shootings will be linked to that rifle now that it has been seized and will be tested.

Posts: 3932 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol, you are right,good one.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bytes, other than sucking off the government tit.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
quote:

Family members say Locke suffered two strokes, which made it difficult for him to work. Despite that, they say he always provided for his two daughters and fiancé.

Anybody want venture a guess as to how he was providing for his two daughters and fiance?

Exactly ...fnik hood rat.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
"Eric Russell, who works with the families of police-involved shootings, said 36-year-old Quintec Locke was the man shot and killed by police during the incident. He says there are "several narratives" about what happened in the shooting, and confirmed Locke fired several shots before police arrived."

Ohhh.... Several Narratives..... I see.

Let me guess, they all end with a $$$$ payout.

Roll Eyes

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post