SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What’s Up with this whole “Q” thing?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s Up with this whole “Q” thing? Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:

My apology for offending you. I guarantee it won't happen again.

I'll take that bet.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12394 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
So does this make General Flynn a whack job for taking this oath thing? I went to the site linked above. Kind of a disjointed weird navigating site. More confused when I left it that I was before I got there.

"Digital Oath" - I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

5 U.S. Code § 3331.Oath of office

“I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Flynn, and any other commissioned officer in the Armed Forces already swore the Oath of Office. I did in 1985. No one has told me it ended, so I go about my life supporting and defending the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic and bear true faith and allegiance to the same. Seems like a good approach to citizenship.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my relatives is in to this stupidity. She says that patriots have been planted in key positions all over the country and they're waiting to be activated. When that day comes all of the important democrats will be arrested for their crimes and the DC swamp will be drained of all its criminals.
Problem is, this is supposed to have happened several times by now. The most recent was a month or so ago, when there was going to be several days of darkness in which Trump and the patriots were going to clean up the nation. Of course, there's always an excuse for why nothing ever happens. I've told her several times that if anyone was ever rounded up and arrested it would be the conservatives, a Democrat couldn't be fined for jaywalking.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3522 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q first started posting in Oct 2017. I read some comments about Q while surfing the web and I became curious about what this Q was all about and in late Dec.2017 I read my 1st Q drop. The earliest drops caught my attention and I determined that it was an entertaining way to spend my time as"Dancing with the Stars" and "America Got Talent" were just a waste of time to watch.
From the beginning the comments from the readers were split right down the line on Q being some lark in his mom's basement or if he was truly passing along real Intel that only a White House insider would know about. Since then I have followed along and will check daily for new Q drops. Q has posted 4,580 drops since the beginning. They can be found at qmap.pub with links taking you to various websites including 8kun .
Another website is located at ar15.com . They had a 2500 page thread prior to it getting locked. They now have a 764 page thread in the "UFO and Creatures of Legend" entitled " Saudi Arabian Purge" . You can click on the ar.15 website go to the General section, scrolled down to near the bottom and locate the UFO thread. Click on it and the Saudi purge thread will be displayed.

After following these threads for the almost past 3 years I believe that Q is an outlet in which President Trump can communicate directly to the American people without the interference of the corrupt; bought and paid for, news media. Q drops revel the true amount of utter corruption in the Federal government and the efforts to drain not only the DC swamp but through out the world.
Info will be dropped that seems unbelievable at the time but two weeks later the news media will finally slide it into their programs.

So the answer to the OP original question is to do your research at the above links and made up your own mind about what is up with this whole Q thing. People are just too divided on this Q phenomenal for you not to do your own research. Good luck to you.

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.
NRA Life Member
Frank John Boy -Police Lingo

Posts: 126 | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great info info and background M58 and others.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I have a good friend on another forum who follows all the Q drops and gives his interpretations. It is interesting, if not real.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a bunch of crazy nonsense. Early on, and to some extant still, "Q" would make numerous specific claims about a future event that either never happened or were demonstrably untrue. "Q" learned quick and started making many more general claims that are open to interpretation. To a large extant it lets conspiracy kooks and fools read whatever they want into it.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alptraum:
"Q" learned quick and started making many more general claims that are open to interpretation. To a large extant it lets conspiracy kooks and fools read whatever they want into it.

Yep. The digital conspiracy theorists' version of horoscopes or fortune cookies.

Post some vague shit, so people can read into it whatever they personally want.

Posts: 32489 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Yup.

Crazy Fortune Teller Lady 2.0

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I'm really confused. The only Q I know about is Joel Quenneville, who coached the Chicago Blackhawks to Stanley Cups in 2010, 2013, and 2015.

When he got fired three years later, THAT was a conspiracy!

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
My son is 34, very, very brightand is in to the
"Q". He keeps saying that all these demorats will all be arrested and I told him the corruption runs too deep in Washington for that to ever happen. Maybe I am just being a pessimist about it, but I don't think any of these mofos will ever spend a day in jail. It is of course criminal but I just don't see it happening when EVERYONE ON BOTH SIDES is against Trump. Like many who serve and have served, I put my life in the danger zone and it is heartbreaking to see what is becoming of this great country. The words " A Republic if they can keep it" have never rang more true and I sure wish I knew the answer. For now, I am going to protect what I have and love and do all I can to convince people of the evil that is lurking behind the curtain.

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 238 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I don't think Gen Flynn is a crazy fortune teller or conspiracy theory nut. There is nothing vague about the phrase "where we go one we go all" being Q's tagline. Gen Flynn taking that digital oath lends credence to Q being authentic. Eric and Lara Trump have both tweeted Q reference as well and President Trump has inferred acknowledgment so has Rudy Giuliani. Much speculation on who is Q? Some say it's Admiral Mike Rogers, others say it's Mickey Mouse? Smile

Digital warfare is sop in Russia's playbook. Why doubt USA's ability? Iran is allying with China and Russia to bring Trump down. Merkel and the EU are doing their best to bring Trump down and then stop BJ and Brexit. Trump, Bibi and the Queen are aligned along with USMCA to thwart deepstate elites.

What will tell the tale is how the Ghislane Maxwell case plays out. Deep state has squashed the Epstein case in SDNY court but Maxwell seems to be beyond their reach. Could bring down Clinton and the deep state dominoes all collapse with them. Maybe even get Obama. And maybe not? Dead men/women tell no tales but given GM's family history of espionage she no doubt has deadman documents that release on her untimely death. or not.

I think m58 gave an accurate summary. Time will tell and it won't be long now. MAGA!

Posts: 4689 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank you, m58 and doublesharp.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Efforts to Tie Trump to Q Intensify as Questions Mount on China, COVID, and the Democrats

On August 12th, Marjorie Taylor Greene was declared the victor in a Republican House primary in Georgia and is now poised to become the first self-proclaimed Q supporter in Congress. Her victory prompted increasingly frantic media attacks on Q and heavy tech censorship, as Facebook closed down or restricted more than 10,000 Q accounts.

Despite the attacks and censorship, public interest in Q has grown so massive that a reporter finally asked President Trump about it a week after Greene’s victory became known. “I heard that these are people who love our country,” Trump responded, also noting that Q supporters “like me very much.” (Note: If you are new to Q, please read “An Introduction to Q,” and my other Q articles, here.)

The President’s refusal to condemn Q seemed to infuriate the press, who called it “incredibly dangerous” and claimed it “puts the lives of innocent Americans at risk.” But much to the media’s dismay, their efforts to stop Q’s influence only seem to heighten Q’s reach.

There’s good reason for the Q phenomenon: with the country on lockdown and a presidential election looming, Q provides an alternative perspective, one often violating establishment norms, on the staggering events that are devastating our lives. Of immediate importance, Q raises questions about the complex relationship between China, the Democrats, the COVID virus and the election.

Clearly, powerful interests do not want the American public to contemplate Q’s answers to those questions.

Recently, Nancy Pelosi stated, “China would prefer Joe Biden.” It’s not hard to see why. As a new ad for President Trump claims: “With Joe Biden, China is in charge.” In fact, Peter Navarro, White House Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, has flatly accused the Democrats of working with the Chinese Communist Party to win the election, warning that “if the Biden folks are able to win in November, they’re basically going to turn this country over to the Chinese Communist Party.”

How far does the alliance of the Democrats and the Chinese Community Party go? Would the Democrats actually work with the Chinese to spread the COVID virus across America? According to Q, the disturbing answer is yes. Here are some points to consider, with Q’s guidance, as we try to understand the horrifying experiences we are living through.

Origin of the virus

President Trump refers to COVID as the “China virus” or “Wuhan virus,” but the Democrats have labored hard to shield China from any blame. Senator Kamala Harris, Joe Biden’s running mate, introduced legislation condemning the phrases “Wuhan virus,” “Chinese virus,” and “Kung Flu,” for perpetrating “anti-Asian stigma.” And Governor Andrew Cuomo, in his featured speech at the Democrats’ National Convention, insisted on calling it the “European virus.”

The Democrats are so eager to obscure the virus’s origin that Nancy Pelosi blocked a Congressional investigation into millions of U.S. tax dollars that went to Wuhan Institute of Virology. However, Q has pointed to two items that may shed some light: the arrest of Dr. Charles Lieber, Chairman of Harvard University’s Chemical and Chemical Biology Departments, for not disclosing his highly-paid research for Wuhan University of Technology, and an Australian study that indicated that the virus is man-made, and not of human origin.

These facts might indicate that American talent and tax dollars contributed to the laboratory creation of this virus in China, and that Democrats want to hide that information.

The virus’s advantages for the Democrats

“Traitors everywhere. [D] leadership in joint ops w/China [CCP] in effort to regain power? It was never about the virus,” wrote Q on July 31st.

Q then proceeded to explain the many advantages the virus brought the Democrats: It decimated the booming economy and laid off millions of workers, wrecking Trump’s great economic achievements. It stopped Trump’s huge campaign rallies, which showcased his popularity, and sheltered Biden from public appearances, limiting public exposure of his mental condition.

The lockdown also shifted focus from Biden’s burgeoning Ukraine scandal and offered him an excuse to refuse to debate. It encouraged state bailouts for New York and California, and increased the national debt, placing China in a controlling debt position in which it could regain leverage.

And, of course, the lockdown allowed the Democrats to relentlessly insist on mail-in ballots as the only safe voting option, thereby setting the stage for record-breaking fraud.

Operational spread of the virus

Q focuses on the significant date of January 15, 2020 on which three linked events happened: 1) After long delays, the House finally delivered impeachment articles to the Senate. 2) Trump and China signed a trade deal, which disadvantaged China. 3) The first COVID patient in America arrived from China at Seattle-Tacoma Airport.

The net effect of these developments was that the Democrats put on a big impeachment show, which drew attention away from the silent spread of COVID in America. And the Chinese, who had lost face and money, were reassured that they would soon prevail again.

Helping COVID to spread across America, Democratic politicians in New York and California, such as Nancy Pelosi and Mayor DiBlasio, urged crowds to come out and celebrate the Chinese New Year. Democratic governors like Andrew Cuomo and Phil Murphy forced COVID patients into nursing homes, quickly killing thousands of seniors, thereby driving up the death count that justified the lockdown. And, of crucial importance, Democratic politicians and their allies in the media and medical establishment demonized hydroxychloroquine and denied its use, cutting off access to life-saving treatment.

One of Q’s big themes is “Infiltration not invasion,” the notion that America has been sold to its enemies by powerful politicians and their donors, who gave China access without alarming the American people. The Democrats would like to keep getting lavish deals for themselves and their family members, like the one Hunter Biden received from a Chinese investment fund.

But another motive may be even more powerful: fear. If the people who sold us to the Chinese faced criminal investigations, they could end up in jail or worse. Senator Dianne Feinstein, whom Q has claimed is a key player, does not welcome inquiry into why she employed a Chinese spy for 20 years. Hillary Clinton may not want probes into how top secret information came into the hands of the Chinese during her term as head of the State Department that enabled the murders of American intelligence assets in China. Nancy Pelosi is not eager to discuss her former communications director, who is a registered lobbyist for the Chinese Communist Party. And, of course, no Democrats are demanding investigations into how Chinese spies instigated “The Big Hack,” which used a microchip to infiltrate America’s top companies, Department of Defense data centers, CIA operations, and Navy warships.

If America falls so does the world,” warns Q. “Only when we stand together, only when we are united, can we defeat this highly entrenched dark enemy.”

Find Q at qmap.pub and qanon.pub and make up your own mind.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co..._.html#ixzz6VxwDpNkY

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24049 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
I'll reserve my definition of Q to include fine products like the Fix and Honey Badger !! Big Grin

Cool Indeed

Posts: 14632 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Notorious Washington Conspiracy Theorists Bemoan "Q"spiracy
By J.B. Shurk

It was so encouraging to see Jeb! Bush and Ben! Sasse and Chris! Wallace all turn on a dime last week and start going after the rampant conspiracy theories that plague our republic.

Certain members of the Democratic Party, and I won't say who, have insisted for twenty years that 9/11 was an inside job. The same party whose presidential nominee Colin Powell just endorsed is certain that the general lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq so that Dick Cheney could make a fortune on Halliburton stock and George Bush could lead a new crusade against Islam in the Middle East.

Even after the release of thousands of internal emails revealing global warming hysteria to be based on nothing but fraud, a coalition of the unscrupulous continues to insist that the planet is a few short years from death (but please send your donations to the U.N.'s favorite green advocacy front groups tomorrow and support mega-taxation in the name of global government, and we can still miraculously survive!).

Hillary lost not because she's an unlikeable person, a horrible politician, and a grifter extraordinaire; she lost because the election was stolen from her by the Russians, the same people who bankrolled the Clinton Foundation for influence while buying up America's uranium stockpile. Everyone knows that the Russians would prefer to throw away mountains of leverage over the corrupt Clintons for an unknown political quantity who can't be controlled or silenced like Donald Trump.

And when it's not the Russians stealing American elections, it's those nasty, racist voter identification laws that are to blame for Democrat losses. Or the dastardly plot to rid America of her mailboxes before they can be stuffed with fraudulent ballots. Sure, the National Association of Letter Carriers just heartily endorsed Dementia Joe for president, an act that will leave at least half of America extra-skeptical of whether postal employees who have been elevated to vote-gatherers can really be trusted to handle Republican ballots, but the real problem is that if we don't spend billions of additional dollars making sure that every illegal, deceased, or imaginary voter in America has enough ballots to cast in multiple states, then this next election will be stolen from Democrats just as it was ripped from the hands of "Governor" Abrams in Georgia.

So, again, thank goodness Jeb!, Ben!, and Chris! are all over these nefarious conspiracy theories before they upend whatever still loosely binds this nation together, or worse, lead to city-wide destruction and insurrectionist rebellion the likes of which living Americans have never seen.

What's that? None of those dangerous conspiracy theories is what they have in mind, you say?

Oh, right, of course not. The fearless NeverTrump brigade had a smorgasbord of mass conspiracies against the American people from which to choose — the Russia hoax, the Ukraine hoax, the weaponization of a virus into an economy-killing election-year attack against America, BLM and Antifa Marxist violence across the U.S. in the name of "justice," and now the great U.S. mail vote heist — and they settled on that one consonant in the English alphabet wedged somewhere between "pusillanimous" and "rat" that drives leftist media mavens and their Republican sympathizers crazy.

Stompy-foot Ben! even says Republicans in the Senate may lose their majority because the president doesn't take the time to respond to the Democrat press corps's attempts to bait him by calling his voters "nutjobs" and "idiots" as he and Jeb! do. It will have nothing to do with the fact that certain Republican members of the Senate have spent four years providing political cover for an Obama-Brennan-Comey espionage operation and coup against a legitimately elected president, while constantly fanning the flames of conspiracy, themselves, by hammering the president as an imaginary Russian spy, an imaginary dictator, an imaginary racist and sexist, an imaginary culprit in Joe and Hunter Biden's Ukraine bribery scandal, and so much more. If certain Republicans in the Senate are worried about losing their majority, perhaps they shouldn't have been helping to sabotage a Republican presidency simply because it didn't get the coveted Will-Kristol-Schmidt endorsement in bland mediocrity.

At some point, you have to laugh at the gall of these people.

If anybody has put the Republican Senate at risk this year, it's not the president of the United States, who has managed to turn the other cheek and endorse the elections and re-elections of that small number of myopic Republicans who openly despise him. Rather, it's the group of Kasich-McCain holdovers who are too daft to know or too socialist to care that they've joined sides with the Bernie Sanders revolutionaries attempting to overthrow America by staying mum while a corrupt Democratic Party and an even more corrupt press corps throw one insane conspiracy theory after the next at the Deep State–slayer in the White House.

Ben! and Jeb! and Chris!, like Mitt! and Jeff Flake and Michael Steele, have never heard a conspiracy theory against President Trump that seemed too preposterous for them to believe or an allegation against the White House that didn't require them to fly around D.C. squeaking like a bunch of tufted titmice eager to condemn whatever new Trump activity CNN declares a scandal worthy of collective RINO hyperventilation and immediate fainting.

Please, please loosen the corsets suffocating these poor gentlemen dreaming of a world where Reagan and Trump never happened and in which establishment Republicans can trip all over themselves for the chance to be first to surrender to Democrats while statues of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are replaced with those of Oscar López Rivera and Bill Ayers.

Before the masters of the universe in D.C. decide to strike the letter "Q" from our language permanently, perhaps they would do well to look into the mirror at the conspiracy-rambling loons they've become for at least the last four years. Here in the hinterlands, we've watched the political class frothing at the mouth over Russians hiding behind every bush, race hoaxes materializing faster than Jussie Smollett can tie his own noose, politics prancing around as psychiatry, political vengeance disguised as criminal justice, Biden Ukraine scandals turned into impeachments, a Chinese virus turned into an excuse for mass incarceration and bureaucratic bullying, and any number of officer-involved shootings shamelessly exploited to justify mass destruction and violence across America.

Ever since President Trump's election, Americans have been bombarded with insane, evidence-free conspiracy theories pushed by the same pimps and pros in D.C. who have today decided that this "Q" business is just plain kooky. Or maybe they simply realized that BLM and Antifa domestic terrorism has become such a problem for Democrats' election chances that they needed to change the national conversation in a hurry. Or is that too far out there for Jeb! and Ben! and Chris! to understand?

https://www.americanthinker.co...bemoan_qspiracy.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24049 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I don't know what they hell this is about.

The only Q I know is our great SF member Q and I want him and the other folks to be safe when Laura hits TX and LA.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Q is a reference to a security clearance level and includes 10 members of the intelligence community, 7 military, that are focused on strategy rather than tactics. They don't post BS articles about aliens, drinking blood or 9/11, only a one sentence or bullet statement to research in order for an individual to come to their own conclusion.

In order to post the results of your research to the board you have to use the user name of anonymous, Qanons. Use your pre WWW internet skills to poke around 8kun with an onion enabled browser and a VPN. The current folder and web page change frequently and are 8 digit numbers determined by time offsets and deltas.

I'm not 100% on this Q thing but there have been some interesting coincidences since 2017, Q post on 20 August said only "FIFTH COLUMN", two days later Conway resigned from the WH staff. Research Fifth Column, then research the Conway family.

Posts: 693 | Location: West of the Pecos | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Since the number of people holding Q level clearances is quite low, if any one of them were leaking actual information it wouldn't be very hard to narrow it down to a handful of suspects. But try telling that to someone who's really into this nonsence.

quote:
Originally posted by Alpine79830:
Q is a reference to a security clearance level and includes 10 members of the intelligence community, 7 military, that are focused on strategy rather than tactics. They don't post BS articles about aliens, drinking blood or 9/11, only a one sentence or bullet statement to research in order for an individual to come to their own conclusion.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I don't know whether Q exists or not. But the theory on the virus, its spread and the benefits to democrats and their Chinese allies, is completely plausible and IMO spot on.

Add the fact that our corrupt lying media is against Q and I guess I am now a fan of Q. Whether he exists or not. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post