SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What’s Up with this whole “Q” thing?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s Up with this whole “Q” thing? Login/Join 
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted
Honest question....

I’ve heard about Q stuff for a few years now...yet I still have no clue what it actually is. When I ask people on social media, or even acquaintances who follow Q, I always get some weird/cryptic half answer involving the Cabal or something.

After taking a break from Facebook last month, I still wanted a news source, so I joined Twitter and followed all the basic conservative accounts. I’m see a lot of posts about Q, it seems interesting, but also a bit “out there” in some aspects.

What is Q and all that goes with it? Is it real? Is it conspiracy?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Watching this, as I’m curious too.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Yea, no idea.

But a fun fact... I did find that if you type "Q" in the urban dictionary search bar... the next word in line is "Queef".

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4117 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Don't follow it but try searching QAnon instead.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Isn't Q the one we call Oriental Redneck? Big Grin

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Don't follow it but try searching QAnon instead.

When I first read that I was thinking 4chan b/anon.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
That’s the only Q I know of.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6371 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn’t Q the dude who gets you the really cool car and watch and other really cool stuff if your name is Bond...James Bond.

Posts: 541 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
A friend got me to watch some crazy YouTube vid about the cabal. It’s basically a wacko conspiracy theory that all democrats and Hollywood and lots of rich people are part of a huge pedophile ring. Naturally some recent news stories lay credence to this view. But the documentary was completely full of asinine theories from 9/11 to all kinds of crap. They apparently believe Trump is here to save the day.

Funny thing is it made my liberal friend into a Trump supporter and she was definitely not. Go figure all the facts I gave her didn’t turn her. But some wacky conspiracy did. Anyhow they think of Q as sort of the all knowing type person and any one that is Q anon (anonymous) is enlightened to it.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12406 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Here we go, Q. Smile

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226Reasons
posted Hide Post
I stopped posting anything Q related here due to prevailing opinion, but check qmap.pub if you are interested.

Some of the stuff can lead you down some dark holes, but a lot of things posted by Q have been ahead of the news cycle(NXIVM, Epstein, China/Governor's). Q posts what are called crumbs. Anon's then research and post what they find. If nothing else it's getting more people to research things on their own. There is still a long way to go in breaking the MSM chains on information. The chan's are a shit show, be forewarned if you venture into those waters.

The fact that General Flynn and family took the "digital oath" this past weekend should let you know where he stands.

I'm not here to argue with anyone, if you think it's shit, good on you, let everyone decide for themselves.

Posts: 1327 | Location: TN | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm not here to argue with anyone, if you think it's shit, good on you, let everyone decide for themselves.

There are a lot of fact based theories from these Q types. But the documentary video I watched had so much ridiculous shit it totally discredits any basis in reality. From 9/11 conspiracy to the pope wearing pedophile symbols to child rape parties in a pizza place. Basically half the population would be covering up their pedophile lifestyle.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12406 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
American Thinker has a current essay about who/what is Q. I'm on a chromebook laptop that I don't operate well and can't post a link. Just search for AT.

I've followed along the fringes for a few years now. Not always right not always wrong. So many in power want him shut down tells me it's worth my time to pay attention.

imho Conservative Treehouse is the place to be. Crap is happening fast now and Sundance has been on this for 3 years. Worth a look and there is Q info in comments. as with any forum, use your brain - take what you need and leave the rest.

Posts: 4683 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One Q, two Q and three Q seem harmless enough.

It's when people get to 4 Q ,that
Hackles start to rise
Wink

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54501 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
What if the real crazy accusations and theories like that video are just a form disinformation to make people think it's all nonsense?

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226Reasons
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
quote:

There are a lot of fact based theories from these Q types. But the documentary video I watched had so much ridiculous shit it totally discredits any basis in reality. From 9/11 conspiracy to the pope wearing pedophile symbols to child rape parties in a pizza place. Basically half the population would be covering up their pedophile lifestyle.

Wait until the contents of Weiner's laptop are released. Sydney Powell(Gen. Flynn's lawyer)said the content made hardened officers physically ill. Want to see some creepy stuff, look up Podesta art collection.

Posts: 1327 | Location: TN | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
American Thinker has a current essay about who/what is Q. I'm on a chromebook laptop that I don't operate well and can't post a link. Just search for AT

Who/what is Q?

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Is QANON still a thing?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 226Reasons:
I stopped posting anything Q related here due to prevailing opinion...
Prevailing opinion? Any chance you mean the forum owner's aversion to conspiracy theories?

Posts: 107255 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post