SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What’s Up with this whole “Q” thing?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s Up with this whole “Q” thing? Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 226Reasons:

The fact that General Flynn and family took the "digital oath" this past weekend should let you know where he stands.

What’s this “digital oath”?

/drift

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
I stopped posting anything Q related here due to prevailing opinion...
Prevailing opinion? Any chance you mean the forum owner's aversion to conspiracy theories?

You find one guy that can't fold the tinfoil into a proper cover and he ruins it for the lot of us...

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I’m only interested in the Dairy Q.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I have a friend who is really into this Q stuff. I asked him about it once and he tried to explain it and the more he explained the more confused I became.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:

The fact that General Flynn and family took the "digital oath" this past weekend should let you know where he stands.

/drift
if you do venture to the site given above there are links to the oath given on twitter.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What are you guys talking about?

I foresee a lock in this thread's immediate future.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
This is the only Q besides our esteemed resident member 12131 I am familiar with Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
HAHA! Beat me to it!! Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226Reasons
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
I stopped posting anything Q related here due to prevailing opinion...
Prevailing opinion? Any chance you mean the forum owner's aversion to conspiracy theories?

Actually, no. It was other members.

Posts: 1327 | Location: TN | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
You guys have it all wrong. Q is the precursor to R, and the successor of P. It in of itself contains everything between P and R. So Q is the Parks and Recreation Letter. I’m sure of this, at least that’s what the aliens that live under AirSoftGuy’s bed told me.

But then I could be wrong, what with trying to think straight while inhaling all of the ASG’s fart gasses. According to the aliens, the zombies of the future told them about how the Klintons raped Epstein in the 8th dimension using Buckaroo’s Oscillation Overthruster. That messed him up so bad, he no longer had the strength to kill JFK using his time machine, and had to farm it out to clones on the grassy knoll.

Of course this caused the Q people (the people that run Parks and Recreation) to create an alliance with Elvis, in order to reign in the Governmental chaos that followed. Little did they realize the real threat came from the letter S. The S people have no patience for the Parks and Recs folks. Which is probably why lying dog faced pony soldiers aren’t allowed to pee in public parks right up to this day.

Oh, you can find all of this information as it’s readily available in the classifieds section. I added it to one of Spectre’s WTS adds.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
I have a friend who kept sending me all these Q things. Pizzagate was the most amusing. I truly can't believe that people believe these crazy theories.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226Reasons
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:

/drift

Flynn family oath in reference to Oath

Posts: 1327 | Location: TN | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
This here is image 0007. A picture of "Q". Yes, Q is the name.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
You guys have it all wrong. Q is the precursor to R, and the successor of P.

Big Grin

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
This here is image 0007. A picture of "Q". Yes, Q is the name.

I thought he'd be bigger.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
NyQuil

I prefer the original green death flavor.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
James Bond quartermaster or security clearance. That's all I got.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Nope, nope, and nope.

Opiate for the masses.

Just say no.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
Not impressed by them. I had written them off as fringe looneys already and now I’m more convinced.

My only experience so far was when my ex-wife dated a nutjob who didn’t work because he lived on alimony and in a home provided by his ex-wife. He was trying to indoctrinate her by sharing things from Q and claiming he was Q. When she initially tried to break it off he was threatening his followers would hurt her family. I didn’t know any of this, only that she started excluding me from things related to my son and this guy wouldn’t look me in the eye and bailed quickly whenever I was around.

I only got involved when he pulled a shotgun on my 12 year old last summer and then chased them both out of the house and spent days threatening my son via texts. I went down and stayed with them for few days and installed security cameras. He ended up charged in two states, and once she shared the texts and his claims with links with me, I just told her make sure the police knew when they talk to her about the threats. Last I heard the fbi interviewed her and picked him up for questioning. Haven’t heard about him since.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I don't know much about Q... but I came across this article at AmericanThinker:

July 6, 2020
As the crisis deepens, Q says rise or die

Americans celebrated Independence Day this year in the most perilous state since the Civil War, uncertain if our divided house can still stand. But beneath the terrifying screams of violence, riots, and political hysteria, a still, small voice could be heard: the unprecedented voice of Q.

Q's growing community of followers believe that Q is a military intelligence operation, the first of its kind, whose goal is to provide the public with secret information. Q, they believe, is a new weapon in the game of information warfare, bypassing a hostile media and corrupt government to communicate directly with the public.

Despite hundreds of hostile attacks in the mainstream press, Q's influence is expanding, with multiple candidates for Congress expressing support. Recently, to the disgust of Forbes, Eric Trump tweeted an American flag with a Q on it and Q's signature slogan, "Where We Go One We Go All." Eric's wife, Lara, has also tweeted a Q message; so has the President's lawyer, Rudi Giuliani.

Most crucially, President Trump himself has repeatedly drawn attention to Q through his tweets and ads, yet the press refuses to ask him about it. (For more background information on Q, see my previous articles here.)

The recent arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell, confidante of the late Jeffrey Epstein, may initiate a new phase of what Q calls The Great Awakening. Assuming that Maxwell stays alive, the public may finally learn some of the deepest secrets of The Cult, the long entrenched global crime syndicate that operated with impunity until President Trump's election.

Q has directed our attention to the mysterious temple on Epstein's island, a topic the media studiously avoid. Underneath the temple may be a series of dungeons in which powerful people performed sickening rituals on innocent victims. Q has posted evocative images from what appear to be security cameras in the dungeon's chambers that suggest some kind of coordinated activity.

The potentates of politics, entertainment, the media, high society, finance, business, and science who visited the island do not want to be exposed and can be expected to furiously fight all efforts to bring them to justice. Q has warned that "it's going to be biblical," as the panicked elite deploy every asset to unleash terror on the public, derail the election, and regain their tyrannical stranglehold.

To counter their scorched earth tactics, Q recently conscripted volunteers to serve as "digital soldiers." Scores of Q-followers have taken Q's requested oath on video or through a posted signed document: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same: that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. WWG1WGA (Where we go one, we go all.)" On the Fourth of July, General Michael Flynn gave Q-followers a huge morale boost when he led a group ceremony of digital soldiers reciting this exact oath. You can see his video @genflynn.

As volunteer digital soldiers swarm across social media with "red pill" truth bombs, the media are losing their dictatorial grip on the public's beliefs. Of all the weapons in the Cult's arsenal, the most highly prized may be its control of the mass media through which it can propagandize and bamboozle the public. The Cult has never before had to contend with legions of citizens winning battles in information warfare.

The next few weeks and months leading to the election may be turbulent beyond anything we've yet experienced. Q has repeatedly asked us to "put on the full armor of God" as we battle an enemy without mercy. This world war looks different from previous wars because the enemy uses infiltration, not invasion. But their decades-long strategies have allowed them to take control of almost every institution and sabotage the people's ability to respond.

Already, Q maintains, the enemy has coordinated with China to maximize the harmful impact of the lab-created COVID virus. Q directs our attention to the momentous date of January 15, 2020, when a historic trade deal with China was signed, in which China lost billions via clawback. Also, on that date, the impeachment articles, which had been deliberately withheld, were delivered to the Senate, and the first case of COVID-19 landed in the United States at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.

"Do the Chinese like losing?" writes Q. "Do the Chinese want POTUS removed/replaced P_elec_2020? Do the Chinese want BIDEN installed P_elec_2020? Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?"

The only way Q believes the enemy can win the election is through massive fraud, enabled by mail-in ballots. Therefore, the turmoil must be kept going in order to shut down in-person voting. Democratic governors forced COVID patients into nursing homes to quickly increase the death count and justify the devastating lockdown. The medical establishment coordinated with politicians to demonize hydroxychloroquine and forbid its usage, despite its effectiveness at early treatment of COVID and its 70-year safety record.

The lockdown decimated the economy, which had been one of Trump's greatest achievements. It set the stage for pent-up youth to release their frustrations with coordinated riots that scared people from venturing outside. And it directed media attention away from the Obamagate scandal of an illegal coup against the presidency and the many questions surrounding Biden's deals in Ukraine and China.

"WAR. The future of our republic is at stake. Survival as a Nation. We Rise or We Die. We, the People," warns Q. Fortunately, Q empowered us with the winning tactic: to serve as digital soldiers against the media machine. By sharing this article, you can be a digital soldier, too. And, as Q says, "Welcome to the Digital Battlefield. Together, we win."

Find Q at qmap.pub qanon.pub qproofs.com

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...e.html#ixzz6RVfs6zXY

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post