SIGforum
What’s Up with this whole “Q” thing?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1660050274

July 06, 2020, 08:53 PM
RAMIUS
What’s Up with this whole “Q” thing?
Honest question....

I’ve heard about Q stuff for a few years now...yet I still have no clue what it actually is. When I ask people on social media, or even acquaintances who follow Q, I always get some weird/cryptic half answer involving the Cabal or something.

After taking a break from Facebook last month, I still wanted a news source, so I joined Twitter and followed all the basic conservative accounts. I’m see a lot of posts about Q, it seems interesting, but also a bit “out there” in some aspects.

What is Q and all that goes with it? Is it real? Is it conspiracy?
July 06, 2020, 08:55 PM
Beancooker
Watching this, as I’m curious too.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread
July 06, 2020, 09:03 PM
egregore

July 06, 2020, 09:04 PM
cparktd
Yea, no idea.

But a fun fact... I did find that if you type "Q" in the urban dictionary search bar... the next word in line is "Queef".

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.
July 06, 2020, 09:16 PM
Skins2881
Don't follow it but try searching QAnon instead.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
July 06, 2020, 09:17 PM
Edmond
Isn't Q the one we call Oriental Redneck? Big Grin

July 06, 2020, 09:23 PM
Beancooker
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Don't follow it but try searching QAnon instead.

When I first read that I was thinking 4chan b/anon.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread
CoolRich59
That’s the only Q I know of.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant
FLhiker
Isn’t Q the dude who gets you the really cool car and watch and other really cool stuff if your name is Bond...James Bond.
July 06, 2020, 09:38 PM
frayedends
A friend got me to watch some crazy YouTube vid about the cabal. It’s basically a wacko conspiracy theory that all democrats and Hollywood and lots of rich people are part of a huge pedophile ring. Naturally some recent news stories lay credence to this view. But the documentary was completely full of asinine theories from 9/11 to all kinds of crap. They apparently believe Trump is here to save the day.

Funny thing is it made my liberal friend into a Trump supporter and she was definitely not. Go figure all the facts I gave her didn’t turn her. But some wacky conspiracy did. Anyhow they think of Q as sort of the all knowing type person and any one that is Q anon (anonymous) is enlightened to it.

These go to eleven.
July 06, 2020, 09:40 PM
Here we go, Q. Smile

Q

July 06, 2020, 09:45 PM
226Reasons
I stopped posting anything Q related here due to prevailing opinion, but check qmap.pub if you are interested.

Some of the stuff can lead you down some dark holes, but a lot of things posted by Q have been ahead of the news cycle(NXIVM, Epstein, China/Governor's). Q posts what are called crumbs. Anon's then research and post what they find. If nothing else it's getting more people to research things on their own. There is still a long way to go in breaking the MSM chains on information. The chan's are a shit show, be forewarned if you venture into those waters.

The fact that General Flynn and family took the "digital oath" this past weekend should let you know where he stands.

I'm not here to argue with anyone, if you think it's shit, good on you, let everyone decide for themselves.
July 06, 2020, 09:51 PM
frayedends
quote:

I'm not here to argue with anyone, if you think it's shit, good on you, let everyone decide for themselves.

There are a lot of fact based theories from these Q types. But the documentary video I watched had so much ridiculous shit it totally discredits any basis in reality. From 9/11 conspiracy to the pope wearing pedophile symbols to child rape parties in a pizza place. Basically half the population would be covering up their pedophile lifestyle.

These go to eleven.
July 06, 2020, 09:54 PM
doublesharp
American Thinker has a current essay about who/what is Q. I'm on a chromebook laptop that I don't operate well and can't post a link. Just search for AT.

I've followed along the fringes for a few years now. Not always right not always wrong. So many in power want him shut down tells me it's worth my time to pay attention.

imho Conservative Treehouse is the place to be. Crap is happening fast now and Sundance has been on this for 3 years. Worth a look and there is Q info in comments. as with any forum, use your brain - take what you need and leave the rest.

July 06, 2020, 09:59 PM
bendable
One Q, two Q and three Q seem harmless enough.

It's when people get to 4 Q ,that
Hackles start to rise
Wink

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first
July 06, 2020, 10:01 PM
cas
What if the real crazy accusations and theories like that video are just a form disinformation to make people think it's all nonsense?

July 06, 2020, 10:03 PM
226Reasons
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
quote:

There are a lot of fact based theories from these Q types. But the documentary video I watched had so much ridiculous shit it totally discredits any basis in reality. From 9/11 conspiracy to the pope wearing pedophile symbols to child rape parties in a pizza place. Basically half the population would be covering up their pedophile lifestyle.

Wait until the contents of Weiner's laptop are released. Sydney Powell(Gen. Flynn's lawyer)said the content made hardened officers physically ill. Want to see some creepy stuff, look up Podesta art collection.
July 06, 2020, 10:06 PM
Pyker
quote:
American Thinker has a current essay about who/what is Q. I'm on a chromebook laptop that I don't operate well and can't post a link. Just search for AT

Who/what is Q?
July 06, 2020, 10:09 PM
Il Cattivo
Is QANON still a thing?
July 06, 2020, 10:14 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by 226Reasons:
I stopped posting anything Q related here due to prevailing opinion...
Prevailing opinion? Any chance you mean the forum owner's aversion to conspiracy theories?