SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jury acquits New York man who offered $500 bounty to 'anyone who kills' an ICE agent
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Jury acquits New York man who offered $500 bounty to 'anyone who kills' an ICE agent Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
Not at all, I hate ICE, because it only exists to protect the welfare state which I also hate. Because again I hate government and will continue to call for it's dismantling.
So, you're OK with the murder of Federal law enforcement officers? I want to hear you say it plainly.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Longbow_06:
Okay lol...

So what limitations should we place on the Bill of Rights ?

Let’s start with the Second Amendment seeing as you all seem to want limit the First.
Now you're just being a pure jackass.

Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Not at all, I hate ICE, because it only exists to protect the welfare state which I also hate. Because again I hate government and will continue to call for it's dismantling.
So, you're OK with the murder of Federal law enforcement officers? I want to hear you say it plainly.

I’m actually not alright with the murder of anyone, but I Believe that someone does have the freedom of speech, religion, free press, and the right to bear arms.

Those rights should Not be infringed upon.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You think the First Amendment means that you can saying anything and everything you wish. Is that correct?

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
quote:
Think about it for a minute lol.

He says something, and we don’t like it, so there for he should go to jail.

We own firearms, and Liberals don’t like it, and think we should go to jail for it.

So therefore, if we get what we want, this asshat in jail for saying something, it’s gives the Liberals what they want, and the chance to put us in jail.

Folks in VA are already talking civil war and insurrection.

So what’s the difference ?

HUH? Please explain further...

H&K-Guy

If someone is trying to insight insurrection and Civil War against an elected Government, how is it not different to what this guy did ?

How many would die in a Civil War in VA lol.

You can’t have one without the other.

Finding this guy guilty would mean that Any person who spoke of insurrection against State or Federal authorities could be jailed.

Remember when ZMICHAEL had a welfare check because something wasn’t right, and it turned out that he had some pretty serious medical condition...

This has to be the same thing. Diabetic shock, stroke, missed medication, something. If there isn’t actually a medical condition that has caused this, How can one distort the first amendment into covering solicitation of murder.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Okay lol...

Let’s start with the Second Amendment seeing as you all seem to want limit the First.
Now you're just being a pure jackass.

I’m also being right, and if we are willing to throw away Any of our Rights, because someone doesn’t like them, then we’ll all be in the same boat as VA.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Don't change the subject. You think the First Amendment means that you can saying anything and everything you wish. Is that correct?

In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Ok, fine, I won’t walk away from the dumpster fire

There already ARE limitations on the bill of Rights

That’s what people have been trying to tell you

The Supreme Court has even created a system of scrutiny that laws like that will be subjected to so there is a balancing between the rights being limited and the government interest to be served in the creation of those laws.

You can take your google machine and spend hours and hours today reading about the cases that set and determined these levels of scrutiny, and what those limitations are

Like, not being allowed to yell fire in a crowded theater

Or the prohibition on the ownership of machine guns manufactured after a certain year

quote:
Okay lol...

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:

We own firearms, and Liberals don’t like it, and think we should go to jail for it.

So therefore, if we get what we want, this asshat in jail for saying something, it’s gives the Liberals what they want, and the chance to put us in jail.

You do not have the right to slander, libel, or incite violence

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
You think the First Amendment means that you can saying anything and everything you wish. Is that correct?

A pedestrian walks in front of a moving truck, they have the right to do it, but he has to accept the consequences that the impact will hurt.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Waiting on you, FenderBender, to have the courage of your convictons. Or are you just going to get really quiet now?
quote:
quote:

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
A pedestrian walks in front of a moving truck, they have the right to do it, but he has to accept the consequences that the impact will hurt.
ANSWER the question

Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:

You do not have the right to slander, libel, or incite violence

You actually Do have that Right, as Elon Musk just proved.

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Well, I think this sums up this thread.
Thanks for the entertainment Longbow...

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

I’m also being right, and if we are willing to throw away Any of our Rights, because someone doesn’t like them, then we’ll all be in the same boat as VA.

Before I figured you were just confused, but now I see that you're about as bright as a black hole, and twice as dense. Good lord.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Well, I think this sums up this thread.
Thanks for the entertainment Longbow...

No one has proved me wrong yet.

In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Are you on drugs? Already drinking getting ready for the Georgia-LSU game? Or are you just fucking with us?

quote:
quote:

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Report This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

Before I figured you were just confused, but now I see that you're about as bright as a black hole, and twice as dense. Good lord.

Lol... Prove it.

Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
Are you on drugs? Already drinking getting ready for the Georgia-LSU game? Or are you just fucking with us?

quote:
quote:

You see... This is what happens when someone is not bright enough to win an argument.
They throw out groundless accusations, like someone being a GA Football fan Wink

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I could be wrong, but seems to me that this is turning out to be another classic flame out thread. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post