SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jury acquits New York man who offered $500 bounty to 'anyone who kills' an ICE agent
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Jury acquits New York man who offered $500 bounty to 'anyone who kills' an ICE agent Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Longbow will be back. He's reading the Federalist Papers right now.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
lol

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Well, everybody needs a hobby.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
They've both been logged out for a while now.

But you guys are signed in as guests and are reading all of these posts, aren't you. Wink

People like you just can't keep away.

H&K-Guy

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, I hope Longbow is reading this thread, because I want to tell him- DO NOT EAT THE FEDERALIST PAPERS! That's not how it's done!

Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
I have seen some screwed up posts and people over the years but these two win the prize.

I thought Longbow was a little out there with his posts. He was pushing to win the prize of most screwed up(I'm being polite here.)

Then FenderBender decided to start posting. Holly Cow he made the OP seem sane and that's saying something. WTF is wrong with you.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
yadda yadda you know...

No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
yadda yadda you know...

lol

H&K-Guy

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
My tenth anniversary here, is coming up shortly (time flies when you're having fun!).

During that time I have seen a few magnificent meltdowns, but as far as I know, this is the first twofer on SIGforum.

Almost like a BOGO for Black Friday.

I doubt that I'll ever see a triple play here.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
Not at all, I hate ICE, because it only exists to protect the welfare state which I also hate. Because again I hate government and will continue to call for it's dismantling.

I'll bet you fancy yourself as one, but your political philosophy is not "libertarianism". It is pure anarchism. With zero government, there are zero laws, zero order, zero society. Which is something I suspect you want anyways, with your stance on Law enforcement.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I've said it many times and I'll say it again- the police are absolutely necessary functionaries of any civilized society.

Anyone who thinks that any nation can survive and thrive without police officers is a complete idiot.

And that's you, rocket surgeon #2.

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
rocket surgeon...

Every time I read that I giggle just a little bit.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
This has to be the most interesting thread in a long time...and I will never be able to see “lol” without the epic meltdown or the fact Para has used it multiple times in the last 12 hours...

That’s out to be a record somehow!!!

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't freakin' lol in writing. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DO!

I leave that kinda of idiocy to people like rocket surgeon #1

lol

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
Not at all, I hate ICE, because it only exists to protect the welfare state which I also hate. Because again I hate government and will continue to call for it's dismantling.

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Para's characterization of LB's 'logic' as being that of a 14 year old got me to thinking.
Longbow, you skipped civics class (or government or whatever they called it) at your high school didn't you? Then you showed up on test day and just said, "that's ok, I'll just take the zero". You literally just never sat through class or absorbed anything related to discussion about the most basic of our rights. Too cool for school? Right?

Just give us another clue as to how you came to push such a ridiculously flawed and idiotic position.

Actually, fuck it, now I'm just thinking brain tumor.

FenderBender.
Damn.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/nAcostURZQw

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
Para's characterization of LB's 'logic' as being that of a 14 year old got me to thinking.
Longbow, you skipped civics class (or government or whatever they called it) at your high school didn't you?
No, he grew up in a country other than the United States.

But don't you worry, fellas, 'cause now that he's here, he's studied really hard and now HE'S A COMPSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR!!

Now, rocket surgeon #2, well, he's got no excuse. The police make him feel all icky and that's just the way it is.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
ROFLcopter

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Well this thread was an interesting binge read.
Wow.
(The Ripley reference was first rate)

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Schlonglow and GenderBender