SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone else a bit concerned about the musical chairs in the Trump administration????
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else a bit concerned about the musical chairs in the Trump administration???? Login/Join 
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
First time I have been relaxed for over 8 years.

+1 its crazy how calm I am about the state of the country right now and we have 3 more years left.

Ahhhhh Big Grin

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
It has to be very hard to work for Trump.

Not only does he seem to expect actual performance and results, but once you are on the payroll, the progressives are going to make life as miserable as possible, scurrilous accusations, insults, threats, constant pressure to avoid risks they impose, a careless word, unseemly appearance, etc.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Gorka makes a great TV commentator. Not so sure that translates into working and playing well with others to drive policy into action. What worked well during the campaign don't fly during administration time. This seems to be a running theme with the media types pulled in by Bannon to try to fill slots quickly. KT McFarland was another.

Gorka was on thin ice back in April from what I can tell. Gun charge. PhD being questioned. Associations with some groups back in Hungary. Not sure what is smears and what is truth. Apparently the liabilities outweighed the benefits of keeping him on and the new Chief of Staff cut him loose.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
With the attacks, both overt, and covert, from enemies and "friendlies", and he keeps his head and continues to improvise, and adapt and presses the fight to the enemy.

Every politician on the right is attacked by the MSM and the political lefties, both D and R. But I have never seen anything like what Trump has had to deal with every day, day in and day out, from the announcement of his candidacy until now. He is a remarkable and resilient fighter.

Why look for a negative?

What, exactly, would be Plan B? If Trump were not in there, who would be? Mittens? Ponder that a moment. And think about what we would be saying here, on this forum, if Hillary were president.

Yesterday President Hillary Clinton said that while she does not support the confiscation of the property of whites, as a BLM organizer proposed, she understands the anger that underlies such a demand, and that whites need to begin to think about ways to make reparations, perhaps in the form of additional taxes targeted for black recipients. President Clinton further said that the decendents of slave owners might indeed have some further obligations.

Keep the big picture clearly in mind. Do you not see the roiling forces of totalitarianism across the land? Put "bit concerns" and trivialities aside. These are seriously ominous times.

Support President Trump.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Yes. i'm concerned. I hope General Kelly is the only one whispering in Donald's ear. Ivanka and her wimp husband make me very nervous.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of djinco
posted Hide Post
No not concerned. Trump is a business man not a Washington career politician. The historical way's of government service is you have a job until you die. Not so in business. If you are not producing, you get cut.
That is what I think is happening today.

Cheers, Doug in Colorado

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 648 | Location: Colorado | Registered: February 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Well...We voted for Trump to say Your Fired!!!

Right?

He's figuring out who he needs to run the Country.

I have to say he seems to be on point in regards to the Texas Hurricane .

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
No. I am not concerned about the "musical chairs" in the Trump Administration.

I am concerned, though, about the biased, spun, fabricated bullshit being fed to the electorate by the left-bent media lackeys of the GDCs. And every day that passes makes me a little bit angrier about it.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Nope, not worried in the least. After he completed the biggest goal of keeping the Clinton cartel out of the Whitehouse I've elected to just sit back and watch the drama unfold.

At my stage in life, I try to just worry about the things I have control over and Trumps administration is way off of that list.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You want something to be nervous about, think of President Hillary Clinton.

Count your blessings

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
It appears a bit disconcerting, at first blush. But, consider that most new Presidents have the benefit of a united party behind them with their apparatus to get things up and going quickly and smoothly. Trump is draining the swamp, and that means he is fighting two parties, so it would make me more nervous if all was going perfectly smooth. I think with Kelly as CoS, that is the move to tighten the ship and bring order to his administration.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm concerned, not about the turnover in the White House, but about the hysterical panic the media and lefties (...but I repeat myself...) project, and want us to follow them on.

Let Trump be Trump, give him rein, and watch him straighten out this clusterfuck we've been forced to endure.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Count your blessings

Bingo! Para just played the high trump for Trump so to speak.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
Why worry? If it turns out to be good, we'll find out in the fullness of time. If it turns out to be bad, what can you really do about it?

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:

Count your blessings

Amen.

Every Time, and I mean every time, President Trump sends me into a mild panic attack, I remind myself that he accomplished a mission most thought impossible coming off of the Obama presidency. Stopping Hillary Clinton in her tracks.

I shudder to imagine what this country would be like under her rule right now. For starters, General Mattis would not be SecDef and bullshit "diversity classes" would not have been discontinued.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ronin1069,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Every day I wake up I am thankful that Hilary is not the President. EVERY DAY

So, no; I am not concerned. President Trump has my trust! (Specially when I watch the snowflakes of this country go into meltdown mode!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Pres wants success and for his agenda to move forward. A lot of folks got jobs in his administration as a result of their work and support during his campaign. When Trump figured out that they were dead wood, and not moving in the correct direction for him......out they go. Our President(I love to say that) knows what he is doing. Worry not.....sit back and watch!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I am not concerned to much. I just hope he appoints conservative judges. This is the area that counts the most and we have to many liberal judges.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3864 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:

Count your blessings

I am clear on that.
Just seems to be a lot of turn over very quickly.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25420 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not really.

I voted for Trump, not any of his minions.

-------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post