SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone else a bit concerned about the musical chairs in the Trump administration????
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else a bit concerned about the musical chairs in the Trump administration???? Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
It seems like we can't go 2 days without some sort of shuffle around. A bit bummed by today's announcement that Gorka is out.
Just getting tired of the constant shuffle one would think by now he'd have a pretty good foundation and be able to get even more done.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25418 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Nope, not at all concerned.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Sometimes it feels a little like Game of Thrones. I guess maybe it's best not to get attached to any of the staff in the Trump Administration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
First time I have been relaxed for over 8 years.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16691 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Yes, I'm getting a little concerned. There's far too much churn and burn to suit my taste. One would think The Donald would have found his team by now.

Blocked appointments by Congress is one thing; having instability in the president's inner circle is another.

I'm beginning to think Trump is not accustomed to having advisors and experts whispering in his ear. And the job of president is just too far-reaching for anyone to go it alone.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Nope.

It's almost as if people are being brought in to fulfill a specific task (or tasks) and once done they leave.

Once they leave they are free to support and fight, outside the DC/political establishment rules, for Trump and his agenda without any real backsplash on the administration.

Further I would be willing to bet just about everyone who is out has left with their security clearances intact.

I

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Bannon I could take or leave.

But I loved hearing Gorka verbally pound the media.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
To some degree this is normal in any new Administration. FWIW, I'm more interested in seeing who steps into what position and what the team that's in place after the dust settles actually does.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

But I loved hearing Gorka verbally pound the media.

I'm sure we'll still be able to enjoy that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
My impression is the personnel changes are at a pace that has purpose beyond my expectations of some form of 'longevity' demonstrating effectiveness. Are these mission specific short term tactical placements or something else?

Do you long for the 'good old days' where 'collusion' & Russian Troika music dominated every MSM story?

The ones I want to see go require specific charges & a legal resolution.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
As long as the vampire squid (Cohn, Munchin) are on the Presidents list of trusted advisors I doubt much changes.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24105 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
How far left did this country get in the past 8 years, not to mention the "salting of the land" by the previous administration and all the world's ilk hand in hand with that group?

And anyone surprised at the results from Trump trying to push water uphill?

He has done many things he stated he would do.

With the attacks, both overt, and covert, from enemies and "friendlies", and he keeps his head and continues to improvise, and adapt and presses the fight to the enemy.

When Gideon was asked by God to "drain his swamp" (so to speak), because God knew the heart of man and that they loved swelled ranks and vast arrayed show of force, and that cowards hide within, and others will use the many to gain them reward with no cost or threat of harm to themselves.

So, time and time, Gideon did as he was commanded and reduced the numbers.

Certainly, there was surprise at those who were weeded out and who showed their true nature.

And bet there were those who were not cut from the first batch, that thought Gideon was a fool for his methods and the diminishing ranks before a great battle.

Yet Gideon continued, and what was left were men who had faith in God, and in seeing the unwavering of Gideon to "drain his swamp", the 300 were emboldened and loyal.

I believe this is what is happening with Trump.

We who voted for Trump, need to "be there" for him and do any and all things to send the message that we voted him in to do what he is trying to do, and what he said he would do.

If he fails, it is because we lapped water like dogs, to satisfy our own thirst, and never once carried a drink of water to him.

If the left and those in our camp, succeed in toppling Trump, blaming Trump is simply wrong.

How many here have the means and knowhow to start creating rallies and demonstrations that are only dedicated to say; "We support Trump", without any extraneous distractions of political hot button items?

"We Support Trump" and have large numbers.

No arguing, no engaging, no response to the opposition or media. Silent numbers, everywhere.

Saying, only; "We Support Trump".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
How far left did this country get in the past 8 years, not to mention the "salting of the land" by the previous administration and all the world's ilk hand in hand with that group?

And anyone surprised at the results from Trump trying to push water uphill?

He has done many things he stated he would do.

With the attacks, both overt, and covert, from enemies and "friendlies", and he keeps his head and continues to improvise, and adapt and presses the fight to the enemy.

When Gideon was asked by God to "drain his swamp" (so to speak), because God knew the heart of man and that they loved swelled ranks and vast arrayed show of force, and that cowards hide within, and others will use the many to gain them reward with no cost or threat of harm to themselves.

So, time and time, Gideon did as he was commanded and reduced the numbers.

Certainly, there was surprise at those who were weeded out and who showed their true nature.

And bet there were those who were not cut from the first batch, that thought Gideon was a fool for his methods and the diminishing ranks before a great battle.

Yet Gideon continued, and what was left were men who had faith in God, and in seeing the unwavering of Gideon to "drain his swamp", the 300 were emboldened and loyal.

I believe this is what is happening with Trump.

We who voted for Trump, need to "be there" for him and do any and all things to send the message that we voted him in to do what he is trying to do, and what he said he would do.

If he fails, it is because we lapped water like dogs, to satisfy our own thirst, and never once carried a drink of water to him.

If the left and those in our camp, succeed in toppling Trump, blaming Trump is simply wrong.

How many here have the means and knowhow to start creating rallies and demonstrations that are only dedicated to say; "We support Trump", without any extraneous distractions of political hot button items?

"We Support Trump" and have large numbers.

No arguing, no engaging, no response to the opposition or media. Silent numbers, everywhere.

Saying, only; "We Support Trump".

Thanks for knocking sense into some of us. Cool

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OcCurt:

Further I would be willing to bet just about everyone who is out has left with their security clearances intact.

I

I am guessing that part of Gorka's departure was that he could not get a clearance due to his gun charge at the airport a while back.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25418 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
Well Gorka is scheduled to be on Hannity Monday so we can hear about it directly from the horse's mouth

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Don't know that it means much. But maybe it is a hindrance to the administration. Some guys just can't take the heat like Trump. The outside noise gets to them.

One thing I have never understood is how John Bolton never found a prominent spot in this administration. He aligns with Trump's agenda perfectly and knows his way around Washington and understands foreign affairs more than anyone else and like Trump takes no shit from hostile foreign leaders or Washington insiders.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
Once Gen Kelly took over as White House Chief of Staff, I fully expected a thorough house-cleaning of deadwood that was clogging up the works.

Now if he can get Trump to make the appointments that for all the still-unfilled appointive positions and to get off the schnied on the nearly 100 appellate and district court vacancies we'll be good to go.

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's a lot of egos and personal agendas in play.

The only one that matters is President Trumps and Americas.

This Doubt and navel gazing is a result of the media attack on President Trump.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
He's got the balls to remove anyone who won't do their job.
I like the way he fires at will obstructionists.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now if he can get Trump to make the appointments that for all the still-unfilled appointive positions and to get off the schnied on the nearly 100 appellate and district court vacancies we'll be good to go.

from what I read the hold up is not in the 'appointment' aspect but rather the 'confirmation' portion of the process

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post