SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cmr076 to the service phone, please
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cmr076 to the service phone, please Login/Join 
posted
I have been looking for the video you posted of the 911 you did the exhaust and tune on with no luck. Can you post it again or post the link please? Thank you.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump as I want to show this video to someone.

Thanks

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Sorry I missed this!

Which model 911 was it? What year or generation? About how long ago did I do it?

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's probably been 2 years now. Titanium exhaust I believe on a 991. It was a video from behind on the track. Sweet music to a Porsche fan.

posted Hide Post
The reason I ask of the video is because a service manager of a dealership had an Audi R8 in the shop. It needed another gearbox, the 3rd one, and commented on the titanium exhaust it had and the beautiful welds it had. Your shop very well may have done the work as he works in the Philly area.

Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by petr:
The reason I ask of the video is because a service manager of a dealership had an Audi R8 in the shop. It needed another gearbox, the 3rd one, and commented on the titanium exhaust it had and the beautiful welds it had. Your shop very well may have done the work as he works in the Philly area.

Interesting. What color was it? We did a few R8's but as I recall they were all stainless.

was this the porsche exhaust?

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is it! Thank you!!

I don't know the color of the R8 but I can try to find out.

Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
I'm just curious, but when I hear a car make that "burbling" sound when you let up on the gas, does that mean that the engine is running lean?

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1671 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post