SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Glock parts grab bag Karma. GRECO WINS!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock parts grab bag Karma. GRECO WINS! Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted
I've had a chance to comb through these Glock parts and see if I liked any-now I want to send the package on to another member to check out.

There's disconnectors, slide releases, and a mag release button. And a couple of Talon Grip stick ons.

I'll leave this up until interest wanes, then let the karmanator do its thing. Be good if whoever wins it would pass it on after they are done.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arfmel,

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Reactionary
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. I am a Glock armor and I will pass these on (with installation) to those in need with free of charge.

Peter 5:8

Posts: 2329 | Location: Upstate | Registered: June 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to be considered for your karma,
Thanks

Posts: 616 | Location: West By God VA | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.
I will karma or pass on items after I am done.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me in.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I'll toss my hat into the ring. Thank you. What I can't use ill karma out and add some goodies.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I could use those parts

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for the chance.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31430 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thank you!

Shawn

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this, thanks.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Karmanator has spoken. Greco is the winner. I need your mailing address.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Address sent on email.
If that doesn't work I will post address here.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: greco,

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post