SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is there such thing as a good handheld vacuum?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there such thing as a good handheld vacuum? Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the Dyson. We have one and we love it.

Check Costco. Hey have some good sales on the Dyson’s from time to time.

Here is what I’m seeing st Costco right now.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Dyson we have the V8, they are pretty good.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have always had dogs, long haired, fluffy dogs. I had a Shark when they 1st started becoming popular & I returned it. The one I had was not up to the job. Then had a Black & Decker that I liked cos of the convenient size & I thought it was good. Then about a year ago my MIL was at Costco when they had some huge sale on the Dyson Animal & got it as a gift for us. OMG!!! Now that thing is AWESOME!!! Super convenient, super powerful, I even take it to my work every now & then & I always get 1 of my coworkers to ask to try it & they are all impressed. No bags to replace, lots of attachments. Best thing I have ever used in my car. It is actually fun to use. We currently have a Siberian Husky & a German Shepherd. Highly recommended.

Posts: 537 | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post