SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My daughter playing live again
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My daughter playing live again Login/Join 
Picture of billnchristy
posted
Z had another gig with her teachers band tonight. Here's a recording, the video was too dark. Next week she plays with them again outside so it will be much lighter.

She's playing rhythm.

https://soundcloud.com/phhatat/midnight-rider

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Good stuff for sure!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Sounds really good.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Right on!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Great song...nice cover.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post