SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What Would You Think ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Would You Think ? Login/Join 
posted
If, like I did tonight, you had a guy pass you on the interstate in a black Charger and the license plate was ISIS ? What must go through a cop's mind, when he has to pull that guy over for one reason or another ?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
the license plate was ISIS

The vehicle owner was a pagan—?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Or could be a clueless network nerd...

IS-IS Routing protocol

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Is it Archer? Smile

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Maybe he's really into Ancient Egypt?

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
About a month or so ago, I was in Fredericksburg, VA. Guy in a new Corvette with license plate CHAPOJR comes blasting past me. Hope they bust his ass with tons of illegal goodies when they finally get him.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
A guy, you say? Maybe he's a fan of this Isis.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Dyslexic Latino Yes man?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Softcard payment system enthusiast stuck with a plate honoring it by its original name before Google killed it entirely?

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
the license plate was ISIS

The vehicle owner was a pagan—?

That would have been my first guess also...especially in a black Charger

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14184 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Sounds like wannabe hardass mall security level paranoia. Make sure your extra plates are securely duct taped on before approaching the Muhammad's Terror Charger, guys!

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All the self respecting terrorists drive white opels with orange fenders, old Mercedes or Bongo trucks if the BOLOS from S-2 were to be believed.

Posts: 4587 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post