SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sloppy Tide getting their ### handed to them by LSU
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sloppy Tide getting their ### handed to them by LSU Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Can't believe Bama came back so far and made it close with Tua at 50%.
Yeah, he was easily 85-90%.

Only thing he couldn't do is run.

If Tua was at 50% the second stringer would have been put in by Sabin, no doubt.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Can't believe Bama came back so far and made it close with Tua at 50%.
Yeah, he was easily 85-90%.

Only thing he couldn't do is run.

If Tua was at 50% the second stringer would have been put in by Sabin, no doubt.

Agree to disagree. It's hard to put a number on it, but he couldn't even slide around in the pocket or plant his foot effectively to throw it. He missed passes that I have never seen him come close to missing. Coupled with surgery 20 days ago and limited to no practice before the game and he was just a shell of his normal self. Numerous times he could have avoided the rush and completed a pass or scrambled for a first down. Those things are huge in a game like this. No real other option - the offense was not going to score on LSU with Mac Jones (the backup) in there, so you play with the hand you are dealt and do the best you can with what you've got. Incredible that they were able to come back with him on one leg, but they fell short and weren't able to get it done. Them's the breaks.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
loved it everytime that BAMA MADE A BOBO and the camera showed the expression on face of the coach.... if BAMA would have tried to tackle the LSU players instead of trying to rip the ball out a lot less yards would have been made....even the anouncers made the comment during the game....... GEAUX TIGERS....

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
My sister in Baton Rouge texted a meme. Nick Saban has been appearing in AFLAC commercials, so:
picture of the AFLAC duck. "NO NICK, AFLAC DOES NOT COVER CAJUN ASS-WHIPPINGS!

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post