SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Navy-Army 2018 - Go Navy, Beat Army!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Navy-Army 2018 - Go Navy, Beat Army! Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
I just caught the National Anthen, sung by the combined choirs of USMA and USNA, dozens of neatly groomed young men and women, fully attired, singing in a dignified manner and accompanied by thousands of future military officers standing at attention, saluting.

Incredible.

Yes... and before the National Anthem they began with an actual prayer.
The only game where all playing are willing to die for all watching...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24050 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
That opening video of the kids receiving acceptance letters throughout history was very powerful.

Glad to see Army march downfield and score, whip Navy!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
I just caught the National Anthen, sung by the combined choirs of USMA and USNA, dozens of neatly groomed young men and women, fully attired, singing in a dignified manner and accompanied by thousands of future military officers standing at attention, saluting.

Incredible.

Yes... and before the National Anthem they began with an actual prayer.

No! You don’t mean it. What were they thinking?

quote:

The only game where all playing are willing to die for all watching...

Hopefully, it won’t come to that.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
I miss listening to Verne Lundquist.

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 368 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Army looked unstoppable on their first drive, but Navy is stepping up.

Go Navy!!

Posts: 2933 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Touchdown!!
Go Navy!!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24050 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Ha! Army Bean Tavy!

Posts: 32489 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
What a game...Go Army!!!

There are no losers in this game - those penalties killed Navy at the end.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
ARMY WINS! in a Nail biter missed FG by Navy...
Great Game by both teams!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8339 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Great game!

-rduckwor

fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Heave ho, two in a row! ARMY WINS!!

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Shades of 1993!!!!!

Beat Navy!!!

(when the kid missed that kick my wife said..."thank God, our evening just got a lot more pleasant."

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Helluva game.

Go ARMY!

----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like snow games. That was a great game

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A great game. It was wonderful to see the cadets and middies honor the National Anthem not like the pukes in the NFL. The snow made it interesting to watch.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Great game. The Army coach is a class act. The first thing he does when they put a mic in front of him after the game is give a shout out to the son of one of Navy’s coaches who’s awaiting a heart transplant, “I know the game didn’t turn out like you hoped but,...”

Posts: 13226 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
hehehe.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
One of the only real football games all year.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19155 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
hehehe.

The midshipman shouldnt throw stones. Imagine how easy it would have been for the USMA cadets to talk about all the boats that have run a ground, collided, nearly sank and the morons in the cockpit drawing dicks in the sky.

I very much liked how the USMA spirit video proudly displayed "Lead from the front".

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
anyone know if the game is being rebroadcast anytime?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post