SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Navy-Army 2018 - Go Navy, Beat Army!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Navy-Army 2018 - Go Navy, Beat Army! Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted
Next weekend the tide turns. Army snapped our 14-year win streak last year, which I think was actually a good thing - it was getting to be sad.

Let the fun and games begin. Next week, ~35 years ago, I can remember helping roll an F-4 into the middle of T-court one night.

Helm Yeah! We give a ship!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: feersum dreadnaught,

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Back in Philly this year! Unfortunately I couldn't get tickets. One year I sat 3 years off the field.

The Army/Navy game is such an awesome time. The tail gate is insane. Watching the cadets march into the stadium is breathtaking.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
GO NAVY!

Now this is some football I'll watch. Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Helm Yeah!
GO NAVY!

An oldie, but a goodie:

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Navy all the way!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I guess i’ll Break the string. Go Army!

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I remember back when we stole Navy's goat.... Big Grin

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Go Army!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Go Army!

The cadets need to park a big mock up of a freighter on the sidelines - the Navy offense would keep running out of bounds colliding with it! Eek Smile Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
GO NAVY!!!!!

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1110 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
That Riley is a genius!

I loved his videos from USNA. I'm glad the 'real navy' is using his talents.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Go Army!

Posts: 201 | Location: Boyce, VA | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Go Army! Bean Tavy!

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
Many years ago my dad and I were watching the Army-Navy game. At one point late in the game my sister, a young teenager at the time, walked in the room. She looked at the TV for a minute and said "Army's going to win the game, they have the better looking uniforms. The teams that have the better looking uniforms always win." To which I replied "Barbara, Navy is winning 50 to nothing." She didn't say anything for a minute or two then said, "come to think of it Navy has the better looking uniforms, they're going to win."

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 620 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
she said, "come to think of it Navy has the better looking uniforms, they're going to win."

Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Traditionally, it's called the Army-Navy game. Navy Army sounds like a coupla guys playing big spoon little spoon on a rotating cot schedule.... Big Grin

Go Army!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotta go with Army.
I missed the game last year due to work.

Army is 8-3 this year and 7-4 (I believe) last year, so the program appears to be on the upswing.

They do have some of the best videos. They really get the blood pumping.

If it wouldn't have been for a lazy Navy Recruiter when I went to re-enlist in 2009, I would be rooting for Navy.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another Go Army vote here. Sorry for you Navy guys, but the Army pays the bills.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Go Army! Beat Navy!

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post