SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Article "Dear Annoying Parkland Kids..."
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Article "Dear Annoying Parkland Kids..." Login/Join 
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
I have shirts and socks older than these kids. I could care less what they think. I believe in facts and figures that are well documented from credible sources, not some propaganda machine.

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3626 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where did I read, among many others, George Clooney and Oprah Winfrey each 'donated' $500k, to an 'organization that'll help the Parkland Kids' which in turn paid for all their travel and transportation costs to the handful of marches they've been to. Meanwhile, Clooney's PR reps are doing pro-bono work by booking these kids with all the media appearances they can handle.

..talk about getting used and passed around. Roll Eyes

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ted Kennedy killed more with his car than I did with my AR!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post