SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Expedia names Chelsea Clinton to board of directors
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expedia names Chelsea Clinton to board of directors Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Watch 'em like a hawk.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Has anyone actually used Expedia? They suck. If you ahve, you would know that they are terrible and dont save you any money.

Clinton or no clinton (and honestly, I won't hold her parent's sins against her) the site is shady as hell and they will more likely cost you money in my experience...

(disclaimer, last time I used them, the only time, I paid more through them than had I just booked the hotel myself)

They can go the way of the dodo for all I'm concerned because they are useless. They don't meet their advertised promises.

So, meh. Hopefully one day I can find a "career" where I can do nothing and get paid half a million or more... Not sure where to start looking for that, at least both legally, and being able to sleep at night.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
Expedia is yet another political corporation hosted by the State of Washington. They helped buy influence Judge Robart, and I will never do business with them again.

Posts: 1140 | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
If they have enough money to pay that much to someone to do nothing, they have enough and don't need any of mine.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wino:
Hotels.com, the Obvious choice.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I have never used Expedia, and this pretty much clinches that I never will

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2nd amdmt gramps
posted Hide Post
For her looks or her brains? Oh, wait -------

Posts: 2106 | Location: southeast arkansas | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post