SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Question for frequent fliers- are Alaska airline 737-800 110v outlets 2 prong or 3 prong?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question for frequent fliers- are Alaska airline 737-800 110v outlets 2 prong or 3 prong? Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Leaving tomorrow, can’t seem to find a picture, so thought I would ask the collective...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10930 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I've only ever seen 2 prong outlets on flights I've taken. Could use my phone charger, but couldn't plug in my laptop.

This was last year on American though, just throwing that out there

Edited to add - I googled "Alaska air outlets" in Google images and found a photo from their Facebook page showing the outlet, looks like a universal outlet (3 prong US, 2 prong Asian, 2 and 3 prong Euro).
I need to start flying them from now on!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
On the flights I have had between Anchorage, Phoenix and Seattle they have all had an outlet at every seat that will accept a 3 prong and a USB.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I had to travel with a laptop, I took along a polarized two-prong "cheater" adapter.

Be prepared.

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
On the flights I have had between Anchorage, Phoenix and Seattle they have all had an outlet at every seat that will accept a 3 prong and a USB.

That’s what I was hoping to hear - Thanks!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10930 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Some Shot:
When I had to travel with a laptop, I took along a polarized two-prong "cheater" adapter.

Be prepared.

Yeah, don't assume anything - you may get the one old plane without the 'mod'.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Where do you get a real ground on an airplane?

Posts: 6458 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post