SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I seem to have collected a lot of gun stickers....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I seem to have collected a lot of gun stickers.... Login/Join 
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted
So decided to dress-up my MacBook Pro a little. I have a hard clear shell on the MB Pro for protection, so I didn't stick them right to the laptop. I get a few looks if I go to StarBucks with the wife Big Grin

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Cool. Those Sig skull stickers are great.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma, count me in! LOL Wink

I haven't gotten any new ones in a while as my hobby has been abut neglected the past few years but I put mine on the inside of a gun cabinet I use. I like the look, wish I had a pic to post up.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm often tempted to paste them over Obama sticker.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I like the way you think Rick!
I can wreak some havoc with these, like place one next to a snowflake's "COEXIST" Sticker.
I'm In!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
I like the way you think Rick!
I can wreak some havoc with these, like place one next to a snowflake's "COEXIST" Sticker.
I'm In!

Thanks Tommy!!

I always try to wear my NRA "COEXIST" t-shirt when I go as well. I just love hearing the comments especially when they are not directed right too me!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Everyone knows you should not put those on your computer.

It only invites thieves to steal your gun pictures...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A shoot me first laptop!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Rookie. Is that all you got?

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post