SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Driver in deadly hit-and-run crash says 'accidents happen,' and 'people hit and run people all the time'
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Driver in deadly hit-and-run crash says 'accidents happen,' and 'people hit and run people all the time' Login/Join 
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted
This is a typical mindset of a growing number of people. Rather than taking any responsibility for their actions, they tend to try to portray themselves as just the victim of an unfortunate situation beyond their control. This POS (Phocian Roll Eyes) desperately needs a HARSH lesson in self responsibility and life, in general. Mad

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018...people-all-time.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
He claims he is a gangster; not a bad one, but one that helps the youth in the community...I wonder how hitting a human being with your car, and fleeing the scene intentionally helps the community?

This piece of shit needs to spend many years behind bars so he cannot help the community any further.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15574 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Could be related to victim/entitlement thinking. "I claim victim status, therefore I don't have to follow the laws that other people do, I am not accountable for my actions". Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He should be jailed for that stupid fucking name.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is scary, he probably believes his BS!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Prison needs Gangstas to look out for the yooots there too. Enjoy your 20 to life term...

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
He’s an animal.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
No white privilege in this case

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
The little girl in the background found the situation pretty amusing, too.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Phocian done phucked up

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I hope they fry him. I've been through that intersection hundreds of times. Lots of pedestrians in that part of town.

What a dick. Someone's dead, but, well, shit happens, ya know?

Happens all the fuckin' time, I was just listening to my music, and was goin to fast.

Confessed on the news after the cops initially let him go. What a dummy.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Everybody wants to be a gangster, until it comes time to do gangster shit.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
but he was pressing the horn beep beep.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
jus' lissnin to his tunes nahm sane

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, and people like him go to prison all the time too.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing surprises me any more. This "real gangsta" needs real prosecution.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Thank God he is dumber than a bag of dog shit. Talked his ass right into the clink.

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Dindu Nuffin...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
"Real gangster...but not in a bad way"

You just killed a man with your car! You ran him down in cold blood.

"I was going too quick"

I am beyond words.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
He claims he is a gangster; not a bad one, but one that helps the youth in the community...

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post