SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The NFL's BRILLIANT New Strategy: Male Cheerleaders!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The NFL's BRILLIANT New Strategy: Male Cheerleaders! Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
WTF, this is for real too! Eek

As if I needed another reason to never turn this shit on!

FAAAAAABULOUS!

NFL Will Feature Male Dancers on the Sidelines for First Time This Season

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Yep, another reason to go shooting on sundays.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
No tight ends there Wink

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
No tight ends there Wink

Nope! Just wide receivers! Razz

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I didn't think anything would be more stoopid than Formula One doing away with the grid girls this year for sake of political correctness.

I guess I was wrong again.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
It's almost like they have no idea who their fan base is.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"You look marvelous darling, just marvelous!" - Fernando Lamas

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
So you guys don't watch college ball either?

Roll Eyes

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:

Roll Eyes

^^^^^^ this

A number of friends of mine were college cheerleaders and/or mascot. Full scholarships. Only way these guys would have been able to go to college as none of the families could have afforded

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:

Roll Eyes

So you think this is being done because Colleges do it?

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Because disrespecting the flag and our country wasn't sinking the NFL into the toilet fast enough.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Roll Eyes

It's my understanding these guys are not the same as the college ones where they are wearing an appropriate male type uniform and helping lift girls up and catch them.

These guys will be in something like the girls will be wearing and twerking alongside them. EEEECH.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
And here I thought PASig was going to try out for a Male Cheerleading Position with the Eagles!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Good for them, there have been male cheerleaders in college so what, who cares why, good lord is it news worthy LOL

Its like we're looking for things to be offended about.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I didn't think anything would be more stoopid than Formula One doing away with the grid girls this year for sake of political correctness.

Wait, what is this thread about again?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:

We still have them in MotoGP. Razz

From Brno last weekend Wink
https://www.gpone.com/en/2018/...mour-in-pitlane.html

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:

Roll Eyes

I'm under the understanding that many, if not most, of the male cheerleaders, at least in the big NCAA schools, are actually gymnasts and are moonlighting in the role.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post