Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Friday funny Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted
Peyton Manning moves to retirement home. Enjoy.

/www.chicksontheright.com/peyton-manning-retirement-home-best-thing-youll-see-day/

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Linky no worky.

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.chicksontheright.c...thing-youll-see-day/

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
https://www.chicksontheright.c...thing-youll-see-day/

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need towels to clean up the coffee that came out of my nose laughing

Posts: 168 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
One of the things I've always liked about him is his willingness to poke fun at himself. Big Grin

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two bit chump!

P229

Posts: 3809 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
He could always have a second career as a comedian. The guy can be funny. I used to like the commercials he did with Archie and Eli where the two of them followed along behind Archie picking at each other like a couple of 11 year olds. Don't even remember what they were promoting, but it was funny.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Peyton Manning for the United Way Youth Groups.

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-ni...ted-way/n12129?snl=1

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
that was awesome!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post