SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SW Ohio gun collector estate auction
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SW Ohio gun collector estate auction Login/Join 
Picture of lahilljack
posted
Firearms

300 handguns and 86 long guns. I was told the owner had been a FFL and when a new model came out, he usually bought 3, 1 for himself and 1 each for his 2 sons. I have no connection to the family or the auction company.

Mike

Posts: 692 | Location: Adams County, Ohio | Registered: June 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I'll be working. Dang it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
if I were an Ohio resident, I'd be there. I love revolvers, and there are plenty there which are in need of new homes.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
That would be fun to go to, have to keep my hands in my pockets though....

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Most everytime I have been at an auction that had guns they go for more than new. Must be EGO that won't let you be out bid.

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Sadly, I cannot make it.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rexles:
Most everytime I have been at an auction that had guns they go for more than new. Must be EGO that won't let you be out bid.

Might make it, but this has been my experience too, after you tack on the fees associated with the auction, they are close to what a new one goes for.

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Only interested in one, the Danish Army M/49.

Q

Posts: 26349 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Dayum. I didn’t really need to see that.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post