SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    talk to me about my brain
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

talk to me about my brain Login/Join 
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I was watching jeopardy with my father in law one night he is a doctor, I just started blurting out the first answer that came into my head. I was doing real well and my fil was taken back by it, after about 10 minutes I got up and left the room as I knew sooner of later it was not going to end well and I didn't want him to think any differently. Wink

First answer and first impressions are almost always right.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/BvUZijEuNDQ

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
All I'd suggest is to treat it like I treat golf. When I simply step up and strike the ball, without much forethought or contemplation, I tend to score lower and enjoy myself more. Of course the numerous beers from the refreshment cart girl probably has something to do with it too. Wink Razz

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post