SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help with Artcteryx from amazon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help with Artcteryx from amazon Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
I posted a while back about getting a winter jacket for my first ever winter season. Decided on Atom LT for now since it will serve me year round here in Korea and I can pack base layers underneath.

I have a lot of points on amazon and wondering if anyone knows an authorized distributor on amazon.

Google mention backcountry.com but figured I would ask here

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great choice - I've had an Atom LT vest for 7 or 8 years that's seen a lot of use and have no complaints. Backcountry is a reputable retailer with top notch service and fast shipping. They also have a clearance website called steepandcheap.com that has some pretty good deals on closeouts and past season items. I typically buy from Moosejaw for that type of clothing simply because their rewards program is very good. They sold out to WalMart a few years ago so I don't think you'll see any footprint of them on Amazon. Good luck and you won't be disappointed with the jacket.

Posts: 181 | Location: Central Missouri | Registered: October 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am no help with where to get them, but I have 2 of them. 1 was a gift & the other was bought used online. I absolutely love these jackets. They have held up well & I use them year round as I don't overheat in them, yet I never get cold in them either. If you don't care for their logo, just get a patch that you like & put over it.

Posts: 537 | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FYI…. Backcountry.com engaged in some very shady and aggressive business practices.

Backcountry.com Business Practices

That's a pretty "crap" move to go after family owned businesses that have the name "outdoor" in them regardless of where they were located. Way over the top trademark protection.

For me, my $$$ will go elsewhere. I will not reward bad behavior.

Andrew

Duty is the sublimest word in the English Language - Gen Robert E Lee.

Posts: 862 | Registered: May 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post