SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Obama does a number on Biden's campaign to "protect his legacy"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Obama does a number on Biden's campaign to "protect his legacy" Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Obama is a narcissistic piece of shit. This comes as absolutely no surprise. I do like that said POS is more or less taking pot shots at the lefts best hope in 2020. Not that Trump needs any help handling Biden.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
funny you should mention Quayle

if there was ever any VP that I'd like to have lunch with some time with beer and some philosophy, it would be Quayle

I think he did what he needed to do and probably enjoyed it while it was there but I think he's done much better in private life post-Bush

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post