SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Obama does a number on Biden's campaign to "protect his legacy"
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Obama does a number on Biden's campaign to "protect his legacy" Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Don’t damage his legacy! Pfftt! That’s like saying don’t damage the toilet when you run the snake down it!! Trump has destroyed his legacy already he’s just to stupid to see it. Best check yo shit bro!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Pssshh...Barry Onum-nutz...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Krimson Kenyan's 'legacy' has already been smashed flatter than hammered shit by President Trump.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
FBHO

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Let me make this absolutely clear. If you like your legacy, you can keep your legacy. Period. Dumb shit.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Wow is he a narcissist.

ETA - I 100% agree with the three posts above mine.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
That’s like saying don’t damage the toilet when you run the snake down it!!

I am still feeling guilty about that mistake.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened to that presidential library of his?

The one where he got a 99 year lease on Chicago city property for $10.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
Whatever happened to that presidential library of his?...

They're still collecting donations for the crayons and coloring books.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Whatever happened to that presidential library of his?...

They're still collecting donations for the crayons and coloring books.

Haha

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Like damaging the Exclusion Zone around Chernobyl.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Um, Barry? The only one of the twenty dwarves who's even mentioned your Presidency has been Joe Biden, and that's because he has to account for his whereabouts between 2008 and 2016 in the televised debates. Maybe you don't really...you know....have a legacy?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Whatever happened to that presidential library of his?

The one where he got a 99 year lease on Chicago city property for $10.
It's the one on the right...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Dumb and Dumber comes to mind.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Pssshh...Barry Onum-nutz...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y8GGpYFmkYI" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

"What a nincow poop".

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obama, like George H W Bush, picked a blithering idiot as a VP. Done to keep Obama in the limelight and not steal any of his glory.

Problem is Biden, like Quayle, actually thinks he is competent and capable of leading the country.

Biden could not organize a one car funeral without screwing it up.

Posts: 230 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Dan Quayle never got a fair shake.

Put things into perspective. Quayle was called stupid for things such as misspelling the word 'potato'. Compare that to the world-class idiocy on display today everytime some leftist politician opens their mouth. Seriously, tell me that stuff like misspelled word compares at all with the drooling stupidity of your average leftist politician in 2019.

If you think Dan Quayle was stupid, then you were fully indoctinated by the leftist news media. Perhaps Quayle was a bit less savvy than he should have been at such a high level of American politics, but he was certainly not a "blithering idiot". That's the brainwashing talking.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WCCPHD:
Problem is Biden, like Quayle, actually thinks he is competent and capable of leading the country.

Quayle is nothing like Biden. Quayle's life experiences are far greater in scope than Joe's.
IMO, Quayle was just an uncomfortable public speaker. Obama, The Smartest Man In The World, was a dunce compared to Dan Quayle. And he is no RINO; after initially endorsing Jeb, he eventually endorsed Trump in the election.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
IMO, Quayle was just an uncomfortable public speaker.
Yes, you could see it from the first time he was introduced by Bush.