SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Three of five home invaders killed.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Three of five home invaders killed. Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted
https://www.google.com/url?sa=...G8MRDVT0UKKG&cf=1

Five attempt a home invasion. Three killed. Good shooting with that AK.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

My GOSH! That's a lot of markers!

quote:
From the linked article:

In the exclusive interview, the man added he saw two other guys in the front of the home, on the ground.

"I heard around five or six gunshots. I'm pretty sure there were more before that," he said.

Maybe a few more than five or six...?

God bless America.

Posts: 13482 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I dunno know... who happens to have an AK at the ready, JUST in case there's a home invasion?
Seems like there's more to this than what anyone's saying.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8339 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
No hint of anything untoward in any of the reports. Don't jump to conclusions.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
I dunno know... who happens to have an AK at the ready, JUST in case there's a home invasion?

Probably half the members of this forum?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dunno. Twenty year old homeowner who apparently knew the perps. I can believe he was targeted. Does not look like upscale neighborhood. Time will tell.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:

He, he, he...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8339 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
If you live in East Houston, you'll have your AK, or AR, at the ready.

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Exactly half...'cause the other half have ARs!

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Time to fire up the 5.56 vs 7.62x39 debate!

Posts: 4752 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
“Following the shooting, the suspects fled from the scene.”

As they usually do.
Assuming they can, of course.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47394 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
If you live in East Houston, you'll have your AK and your AR at the ready.

Fixed it for you.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
According to the news reporter it was brace yourselves, "A FULLY LOADED" ak47. WTF

I bet it was full semi auto as well.

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Throw in an AR and you are up to 90% Big Grin

3 dead the other 2 in the hospital:

https://www.click2houston.com/...ages%3D8332300005558

HOUSTON - Police said three men are dead and two others are in a hospital after a homeowner shot them during a possible home invasion in east Houston.

One man was left dead in front of the house, at least one wounded man took off on foot and the others left in an SUV, police said.

The car crashed into a pole nearby at Harrisburg Boulevard, where a man was found dead inside, according to police. Police say another person in the car fled, collapsed down the street on Capitol Street and later died.

The fourth and fifth suspects were also injured and taken to a hospital, police said.

Outside the house, homicide investigators are combing through the crime scene where it appears there was a shootout; several dozen shell casings have been found.

A neighbor told KPRC2 he saw two men with big guns enter the home as others pulled up, so he went inside and then heard gunshots.

Posts: 12648 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
No AK or AR at my house...There is however, a loaded Sig 556 and 870 in the safe!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Another article. Relatives of the dead perps showing up at the scene. I hope the homeowner has another gun. He may need it.

https://www.klfy.com/top-stori...break-in/1711796221#

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

No AK here, just a .300 AAC Blackout AR 15 pistol in front of me and quick access to a 5.56X45mm SBR and a VZ 58....

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Uhh yeah, exactly. Not an AK, but I have a loaded AR at the ready just for such an occasion. When it comes to home invasions, I don't imagine that one or even two people will be charging into my home; I'm imagining five, six, 10 scumbags armed to the teeth intent on killing me and raping my wife and harming my child. Nothing beats a semi-automatic rifle for home protection in that case.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have a Tavor X95 with a 40 round Pmag in it, and I’m contemplating a drum for it.

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ha! That's the funniest thing I've read all week!

Right now might be a good time to re-evaluate your home protection plan. Up the firepower a bit maybe... Big Grin Big Grin

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post