SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    where to look for 1080 c.c.tv cam w/ hdmi jacks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

where to look for 1080 c.c.tv cam w/ hdmi jacks Login/Join 
posted
I want to plug it in to my 40 inch tv,

can they be under $75.00?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Short answer there is no such thing.

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Contact the folks at Brickhouse Security. They are very knowledgeable and can help you figure out what you need.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks Hayes, wrote them and waiting for a reply

Posts: 54640 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Maybe explain what you're trying to accomplish? Plenty here that can steer you in the right direction, if we know your goal.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two $40.00 c,c,tv cams that plugged in to my old c.r.t. tv with phono plugs, ( on the back)

my new tv will not have any phono plugs , only one coax input and 4 or 5 HDMI jacks Frown

what Iam trying to do is find a couple of of hard wired c.c.t.v. cams that have Hdmi plugs instead of the phono plugs

to plug in to the new tv.

Big Stack
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw that but my tv does not go through a computer,

I am wondering if the HDMI jacks on the back are for out put only , not input

( I don't have the new tv yet)

is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Adapter for your existing cameras?

https://www.amazon.com/GANA-Co...0_QL70_&dpSrc=detail

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks Vinny , I will check those out

is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Bear in mind they don't go both directions. One type gozinta, & one type gozouta. The link I provided looks like the one you want, but be sure to double-check.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if it can be screwed up , I will get it screwed up

Big Stack
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post