SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bedside quick access firearms, what do you use?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bedside quick access firearms, what do you use? Login/Join 
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
I usually have a concealed hand gun on me and the only other gun that's not locked up is a H&R single barrel 12 ga.
And, believe it or not the shotgun gets used more than anything else at my house.
So far in this new month I've shot two raccoons and a possum out where the dog food bowls are. Big Grin

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
229 in a Hornady Rapid Safe

Posts: 13231 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use a Hornady AR box for a shotty.

Regarding the earlier mentioned cat in the safe, once you get that cat out you've got one deadly pissed off weapon in your hands.

Posts: 314 | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
In addition to things that go bang here and there I keep a Katana in the umbrella stand near main front door.

Most people never notice it nestled within umbrellas.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Those of you that know me also know there are damn guns all over the house.The hood I live also know me as that crazy old white bastard that carries a gun and has a shooting range in basement and teaches all peoples to hit what they aim at.
His alarm system is turned off but not the dogs.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post