SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *Karma* MP5 Manual -- Marc1911 gets it, the Karmanator has spoken
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*Karma* MP5 Manual -- Marc1911 gets it, the Karmanator has spoken Login/Join 
Picture of GarandGuy
posted
I rescued two of these guys from the trash bin at work. I'm keeping one, but this one is up for grabs. I just think it's cool and should go to a home who'd appreciate it.

Only rule is there is no rule. I'll let this ride for a few days then pick a winner via the karmanator.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GarandGuy,

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
I actually own an H&K 94. This would be a sweet addition to the HK94 package.

Unlucky #1.

I'm in!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Awesome find. Please add my name. Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man of few words
posted Hide Post
Please add me! Thanks!

Posts: 1010 | Location: Georgia | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
I'd love to be added.

I'm dating myself, but my bedroom wall had a poster of the MP-5. It's been my dream gun for years, and I will own one eventually.

I still have the poster - and this gets me one step closer!

Posts: 2325 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
I have a clone, please include me in your karma.
Thank You.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I could really appreciate that to go with my clone! Thank you for the opportunity at this awesome Karma!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weird Al is
My Hero
Picture of mini68rt
posted Hide Post
Please add me. It would be great to go with mine. Thanks!

No one dared to ask his business, no one dared to make a slip.
The stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip.

Posts: 858 | Location: Way Too Close to UNC , NC | Registered: June 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I know someone who can really use this. In please.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3448 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list. It would really compliment my mp5 and other accesories.

And thank you for offering this up as a karma, this is a big reason SF is a special place

Posts: 270 | Location: Oregon | Registered: May 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Marc1911 the Karmantor picked you. I'll send you an email and get this in the mail.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1074 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post